Bb Photoshoot

pinkie

Oh dear. I don't have a Myspace so I can't view them. But it looks like some people have been taking his pictures and using them after taking the watermark off. Naughty naughty...

TheRealDealreally hates when other sites rip off my pics, take my logo off and use them as if it's their own. Shame on all you guys.

I think Chelsia is the most beautiful HG in bb history -- no sarcasm. I loved the picture with her and the eggs! hahaha

The Brian sock puppet pics were really cute too. I really liked these, interesting concept for a photo set! Kinda cool to see different seasons' casts together.

seriously?? almost worth getting a myspace to see them. She had a nice face, I guess ... overall, not so much. Personality didn't help. But that's my memory of her in her season, not whatever she looks like now.

She looks the same to me. She does photograph very well, but I still can't stand her. Attitude shines thru, and hers isn't pretty, IMO.

You don't have to have a myspace to see the ones he took before the wrap party. I'll have to find the link I used to see them.

Archived