BB10 Wrap Party

tu723

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if they do a mid-season, it will have to be about the same time frame as this year, so they have some space in between the winter and the summer version. I still hope they don't do a winter version - it's a bit of overkill and it could kill BB in the long run. You CAN have too much of a good thing.

The first of the RealPlayer post finale content is finally up this morning! It's an interview ED did with Dan. It's obviously from Tuesday night right after the show since there's even a little shot of Gretchen interviewing the HG's off to one side!

As usual, Dick can't help himself! He just HAS to be way over the top and dominate the interview! He spends more time talking than asking questions!

One of the highlights however was discussing the Replacement POV Roulette! Dan had answered that he was trying to make a good show! ED puts his arm around Dan, looks directly into the camera and says. "F**k the show, it's about the money!" :animated_rotfl:

I almost got the impression that Dan was responding to the direction/urging of production from his DR sessions!

I did (sad to admit) enjoy Dick's outrageous behavior in the house during BB8, but his over-the-top personality kinda detracts from this interview! ED needs to tone it down as his time in the limelight should be behind him! :lipsrsealed2:

Lots of F-Bombs and sticking his middle finger up in Dan's face! Too Much ED! :fyou:

Sorry Vesper! It's showing only on my SuperPass account! I can only save it into my real player library! I'm sure that out there somewhere is somebody with the seftware to record it into another format!

If I see it come up on YouTube, I post the link! There's nothing yet :(

I admit... that interview with April and Ollie cracks me up. I love how he said... just because you are under the covers doesn't mean we can't hear you when you say "come on me". (I know I spelled it wrong, but you know what I'm talking about.)

Archived