Memphis - Runner Up

uvp

I do not know why in the world you would feel bad for someone like that Marty (Memphis) not getting one vote, come on now, he is not a nice person, and I think the Jury voted correctly, Dan has sooo much more goin for him than Memphis does as a person and in his real life. They are worlds apart. I do not feel a bit sorry for Memphis, maybe this will be a wake up call for him that he should be different in his attitude and the way he treats people, Renny and Keesha had it right when they were havin those jury discussions.

I do not at all think he deserved 2nd place, there are people in that house that played way better than he did, I have no use for a floater who has no personality, talks down to people, ans just flat does not know how to play this game, he relied on everyone but hiimself and he was full of BS and anything but a straight shooter, and in fact when he looks at the show and watches it, it hink even he will see where he went wrong.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see? I thnk Keesha, Renny, and even Libra (outside of her leavin her kids) were better folks in the house. I think Libra showed she was a much nicer calmer gal outside of the BB house, and I think Keesha proved herself to not be a blonde bimbo. There were not a lot of people I liked at all this season, I am happy Dan won and I think he deserved it, and I am happy for his family, but Memphis has a bitter, the world owes me attitude, and I think he needs to lose that and be a nicer person. Lots of folks have bad things happen to them, but it obviously has messed with his head and that is why he is so flat and unemotional and sort of apathetic, there are a cpl others i would like to have seen in 2nd place. Had Angie or Brian gotten themselves a little further wow, who is to say,lol

The local CBS station in LA has interviews with every HG (Gretchen)...It CBS/2.com...or go to CBS site click on video....Also go the Hamsterwatch. Jerry still thinks he was right to call Dan Judas (After learning as AP, Dan was not playing, America was .... so Jerry called America "Judas"....

Dan said he plans to make a substantial investment in Memphis's 'business'. Monica...earth to monica...

Jerry said he lost AC because of that blame Hurricane Ike turning Housons electricity off. Gost Darn it....

I was very disappointed in Memphis' q and a answers... i knew right then that he lost. I've been a Memphis fan from the beginning but i do tip my hat to Dan, he did very well. Congrats to both of them!

I wasn't, Babaloo. I was surprised he said as much as he did. I expected stuff like "Uggggg...yep...or Hmmmm, nope"

well, I went and listened to the gretchen interviews, and believe me Memphis proved everything I think about him to be true, the guy is clueless, he says he played a straight forward game, that is crap, he had several different irons in the fire, he never talked, he has no social skills, and that is what lost him the game, The opinion of most of the jury is that he sucks,lol, mostly because in spite of him doing the things a person has to do to get ahead in this game, he never went and was friendly to the others, he had lttle to say to anyone is what I get from listening to them, hey he really could not even convey his feelings to Gretchen, he really just does not know how to interact with people, which absolutely surprises me that the guy makes table side drinks. Being in the same business as he is, I find that really curious. When you go to a table and talk to them about dinner the menu, drinks, etc, you really are on stage and you have to be warm and knowledgable, and he really is a cold one. I think Dan hands down deserves the win.

OMG Lenny, if that is true that Dan is gonna give Memphis SUBSTANCIAL money, that is just soooo not good, seriously, wrong move!!!!

Jerry still thinks he was right to call Dan Judas (After learning as AP, Dan was not playing, America was .... so Jerry called America "Judas"....

That reminds me of Jessie's visit to HouseCalls after he was evicted. Gretchen and ED told him that America had instructed Dan to vote for Jessie. Jessie said that Dan should have not done it regardless. ED said Dan got paid $20K to complete the tasks, and Jessie said Dan still shouldn't have done it! ED, by then, incredulous, said "you mean that if someone was going to pay you $20K, you wouldn't have done it?" Jessie still maintained that HE wouldn't have voted that way, even for the $20K!

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many people are unwilling to say that their decision is wrong, no matter how idiotic their position is! Jerry's no different. We all saw his ego in action during the course of this season!

He's unable to "Just let it go!" :cookoo:

Fatcat it was on Dingo's Hamsterwatch - BB10

Some "strange" young man was interviewing Dan and he sounded sold on the idea. Hope Monica gets a hold of him.

Why is Jerry stilll "right" about dan being Judas, when America made him vote that way...so that means America is "Judas"? And re: the Houston phone service going downl...that is bogus...Ike hit Friday p.m., voting began on Thursday at 10 p.m. They knew Ike was coming. If they were going to vote, they would have voted. You could also vote on cell phones.

Re: Galveston Island...sorry but they should make it a Federal Park where you can bring tents during the summer!!!

http://clipser.com/search.php?p=1&tota...os&sortby=1

Sono, Fatcat...I went here (I think) last night and they had a story that Jesse had appeared in some sort of gay commercial...but they weren't sure if he was compensated...maybe that little bitch (Jerry) got a job as a fluffer!!! And I don't mean cutting hair!!! Today I cant get there...Jesse saw it and got his sugar daddy to do something about it.

No they are not together. Ryan cheated with a 19 year old when visiting Matty in NJ. Jen came out to California and was a guest of Alex from BB9. This was just recently.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Ryan would cheat on Jen (not a Jan fan at all) the last week Ryan and Adam were together in the house the way they talked about females...was horrible (heard about it here ~had already quit watching~). Ryan and Adam has no respect for women.

Back to Memphis......would have been happier with him if he had taken Keesha to the F3. His answer to Keesha was pathetic when she asked "why Jerry"? I agree with others here that thought he bombed on the Q&As.

jmho :pixiedust:

well sorry, dissagree, Memphis was anything but gracious the whole time he was in the house and just because he was nice in saying he was glad Dan won does not make him "Man of the year"He now definately wants Dan to invest in his business so I think that he would say anything to make that happen, oh yeah, know that,lol!!!!!!!!

I think the only HG Dan might have invested big bucks with (if they had been F2) was Jessie. Post interview he talked like he would invest but surely Monica, his sister and his mom, between the three of them can stop that!

What a catastrophe that would be, really I see Dan and Memphis sooo far apart in who they are as people that I would hope that Dan would not let Memphis sweet talk him into any rash contrabutions, even 500 grand these days after taxes is not htat much and Dan needs to plan carefully for his winnings.

I just watched Memphis's interview with Gretchen. I thought he was very gracious and gave Dan his credit. I think Memphis played a good game. His focus was always on the game.

I agree Marty.

He also gave props to Keesha and to Libra (hmmm...go figure...) as well for their gameplay, and he admitted he didn't think he'd have been able to beat Jerry in F2 either.

I watched HC interview also...in the post show interview with Gretchen and HC's...Memphis has so much more personality and charm than he often appeared to have in the house. I wish he'd have shown that side of himself more while in the house. I still don't think he could have beat Dan...but he may have gotten a few votes from the jury. He certainly seems to be happy finishing 2nd though...so good for him!

Interesting tidbit from HC's...(Dan brought this up...not Memphis)....look for Renegade Gear coming soon. I thought the idea might die when they left the house...maybe (but probably not) they will follow through with some of their plans...ya never know.

Honestly, I like Libra also. If she was left in there, I was hoping that her and Keesha would stick together till the end. They would have been force to be reckon with IMO. I loved Renny, but lets face it she was terrible in the comps and was only needed as a vote and when she wasn't needed anymore they got rid of her.

Dan has already said what he's doing with the money.

1) Ring for Monica.

2) Investments (Through uncle... not with Memphis... I assume.)

3) Scholarship fund for any "non-winning" BB alumni.

Followed up with staying at the job he loves, St. Mary's.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name