Thanks To Everyone Here At Morty's!

uvp

TO ALL ON THIS FORM.....THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.....

For me this was the best season in a long time but none of it would be the same without all of you!

It take all people to make the world go round and here at Morty's it may start spinning at high rates sometimes, but then when all slows down everyone still makes this the best board on the net.

And again, THANKS MORTY!!!

I wouldn't watch BB without Mortys. The posters here fill you in on stuff you don't know (I get BBAD but it's nothing like the feeds) and they make me laugh so much. Not a day goes by that I don't crack up at something someone wrote.

Elysium I have enjoyed your posts. Yep some of us will be on Survivor boards and Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race and ...... there are a LOT of different boards for those that love TV.

Don't forget to head over to Off Topic now and then for a breather and just Off Topic talk.

I have to say I love this forum. It is the best one on the net in my opinion. It has such a nice mix of people and opinions and the best modding around.

Thank You Morty, Jem, CeCi and all the mods.

my last post in the bb 10 section

peace

jmho

me too, see you over in Survivor UPV, and maybe AR :animated_wave:

Thanks to everyone, as always this Site rocks!!!!!!

YASAB................................. :animated_wave:

This was a fun year at mortys. I've been coming here since BB5, but never actively posted anything before. I'll be back in the next big brother, and periodically inbetween of course!

:].

Many thanks to you all. Your hard work and efforts have been appreciated. This was the best season in a long time, possibly ever. The live feed updates helped fill me in for the few hours that I slept. I have made my donation to Morty's. Having PayPal made it really easy.

Thanks again, see you all for BB11

Archived