What Part Of Tomorrow Finale Are You Most Interesting In?

uvp

what part of tomorrow finale are you most interesting in?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. what part of tomorrow finale are you most interesting in?

• voting for the winner
    • ap get expose
    • ac results
    • april and ollie expose
    • highlights of the season
    • jury house question segment
    • misc

jmho

ap and a/o get exposed

I'll be SURPRISED if April and Ollie get EXOSED on the CBS final show,any more than they already have.

I don't think Julie is going to ask any of the other HG's if they new A/O were actually getting it on like rabbits in the house.Nor is she going to ask them what is it like to know millions of people have watched you two have sex! :animated_rotfl: just sayin

By the way, I hope I'm WRONG!

No more than they are going to expose Jerry for the scumbag he really is,with their edit he will probably win AC, unfortunately.

not much excitement to hear the winner

jmho

I think that April and Ollie won't get exposed until the interviews, I'm hoping that they could get AP ousted until the gag reel but it won't happen..

I'm hoping Renny will win AC and that Jerry realizes that no matter how hard Alison G tried to get him some money , it won't happen..

After watching Sunday's show both Memphis and Dan acted like they knew about A/O. I don't think it was as much of a secret as people think. They did too much groaning during their escapades for the other HG not to know. :smilielol:

I enjoy the question/answer segment every year. It's fun to watch the final two squirm in their chair when asked questions they didn't see coming, rofl

April and Ollie exposed themselves to the others (if they didn't know already) once they got into the Jury House....with no cameras around they probably went WILD! sick017.gif

jmho :pixiedust:

Kind of off-subject but I think if they are going to do AP then it needs to be start to finish and not just a few segments. They could have two AP's and neither know about the other. On the other hand, BB isn't the Mole. That's been done. What I really would like to see at the end of the finale is CBS announce that they are ending their association with Grodner Productions and finding another company with more innovative ideas to mount BB.

Back on subject, I would like for them to show feed not seen by the general public, on each HG. Maybe do a feed-montage of them showing behaviour both good and bad.

hearing the winner is the one i am least looking forward to

after the luxury comp it was quite obvious to me who would win

the only great part of hearing who won would be whether it is 7-0 , 6-1 or 4-3

i dont see a 4-3 but who knows

this season hg have for the most part voted as a big mob with everyone in unison

my list in priority order that i am looking forward to tonight

1. a/o get exposed

2. ap get exposed

3.jury house segment

3.ac winner

4.highlights of the season

5.misc

6.winner

jmho

Archived