I'm not sure what an avatar is...

The neat little blue box with eyes that you have below your username...

One of those...

Ohh...it's Dory...

Sorry...my computer froze it and it looked like a blue box with eyes

Thanks for the compliment. I like my avatar too. When I made it yesterday, my kids were rofl. My husband said I was mean, even though he probably likes Eric less than I do. lol

You can make your avatar smaller in any draw program on your computer, I think. I did it in my regular Paint program. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Here's the problem - when I try to change my avatar, my old avatar comes up, in different dimensions instead of the new picture from my computer.

I've checked the following:

1. size - it's only 4 kbs

2. extension name - it's ok: .jpg

3. dimensions - should be fine

4. I've removed my old avatar a ton of times, but when i load my new one, my old one just keeps returning as my new avatar.

I've checked Help and old posts, but no luck! Any help?

Got to My Controls at the top right of you screen. This takes you to Your Control Center.

At the left you will see the Menu.

menu4xv.jpg

Under Personal Profile, click on Edit Avatar Settings.

This will take you to your Control Panel.

panel4fz.jpg

You can choose pictures from the Base Gallery (click the arrow and choose a gallery) or click the Browse button to select a file you have on your computer.

Click Update Avatar and you should be done.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB and 90 x 90. The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png. If you are uploading an animated file and it is the wrong size, the board will resize it. BUT it will also stop it from being animated.

You can edit gif files HERE or PM me for help.

Hope that helps.

Jem

• 7 months later...

You need to find an animated one (gif file). One place to look is http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q= The board size limit is Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB and 90 x 90. The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png

Then if it's too big it has to be re-size. The board does it and in doing so stops if from being animated and generally makes it look stretched.

If you have one that is animated, you can email it to me jem@mortystv.com and I can try and re-size it for you.

• 4 months later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name