Friday, September 12th

CeCiMom

well, the discussion between them last night was sooo lame, Memphis does not think that the jury will have any rough questions for them, the only way I could agree with that is that there is not a collective brain cell between most of the Jury members, and or it was such a boring season this year that they just don't care,lol, Memphis thinks they won't still be that pissed at them, or that " what are they gonna ask man?" just listening to them last night was such a turn off for me.

Talkin about their business endeavoras together, what?? Listen if Dan gives Mwmphis any money to invest in some sort of BS business, he is stupid and really naieve and gulliable. That would be the last thing I woudl be thinking about doin with my winnings, so many other smart and better things to do.

Darn I will probably still be at work when the boys have their after Roundtable discussions. I find that part very interesting to hear what questions were asked and how they felt about them.

I will be checking the boards to see the discussion with the boys after they have been "grilled".

the part that will be interesting and great about it is that Memphis is gonna be blown away by the mean and shitty questions they are gonna ask, he is in la la land if he thinks otherwise. I think every season I have seen when the F2 come back from the question part, they are pretty shaken, sayin, it was bbrutal. I do not know why Memphis thinks it is gonna be a cake walk?? just proves to me what a nitwit he is

feeds are off for me

until maybe sunday to hear hg reaction after the jury question

but seeing football is on i doubt i may watch that

so feeds pretty much are over for me

final two i dont see the point to watch

all the game has been played

i would like one year for two hg that absolutely hate each be left in the game

jmho

I agree, uvp

if there is one more year of two buds getting together, using the women, dropping them at the end

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if the producers are "controlling" the game, they've done a really bad job of making things interesting

The feeds and BBAD are so boring now and such a long stretch between jury questions and the final.

Are the jury questions today??

Hope Libra's Family and Jerrys family will fare well during IKE's rampage. They are both a little bit north of Houston. Libra is from Spring Texas and Jerry from Magnolia Texas.... Also keep Ms. Renny's family in your thoughts as they are in Metairie Louisianna and they are a gulf city and are surely being pounded right now...

I'm hoping and praying Ike is gonna weeken big time when it nears land! At least people have warnings for hurricanes. It must've been hell before they had weather services. You guys have probably heard of the hurricane that hit Galveston in 1900. Five thousand or more were drowned. They all stayed on the Island. Back then, they didn't even name hurricanes! There is a special on the history channel they show. It is unimaginable how bad that storm was.

Tornadoes are so sudden. I sometimes write local histories of various counties. I remember researching old newspapers from the 1880s. There was and is this beautiful old two story farm house where the family was all sitting around the fireplace in the Parlor when a tornado hit the room and the chimney feel in and killed the teenage daughter. The room was rebuilt. But it was an eerie place to be in, nevertheless! Descendants of the family still lived in the house and a century later were still haunted by that memory. But let the people all be spared (and cats and dogs or other animals, too!) :offtopic:

the part that will be interesting and great about it is that Memphis is gonna be blown away by the mean and shitty questions they are gonna ask

If there are those type questions then I imagine that Dan will get his fair share of them too!

The jury is brain dead...I'm not expecting any level of intelligence in their questioning nor emotion. I think they all just want to go home and answer their "fan" mail. :animated_rotfl:

Archived