Who Do You Think Will Win Bb? Who Do You Want To Win?

rosebudmom

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win BB?

• Dan
    • Memphis
  2. 2. Who do you want to win?

• Dan
    • Memphis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont play want game

dan will win 7-0 or 6-1

i am leaning towards 7-0 with jerry following the pact

jmho

And you honestly think Ollie and Jerry is gonna vote for Dan?? That's funny.

if ollie wants his manhood back

yes

funny i been right the last several years to the T

jmho

One thing I've learned about this season's HGs is that they're unforgiving and hold grudges. I think it's gonna be 4-3 with Memphis winning. No one believed me last season either when I said Adam was gonna win and looked what happened. If Dan wins, I'll poop a golden brick! LOL

No one believed me last season either when I said Adam was gonna win and looked what happened.

you werent on this board then

because i had adam 6-1 and everyone else had adam winning because everyone here knew jury wouldnt let jen have money

jmho

i dont know why Jerry thought he would be the swing vote.

Because Jerry thinks he is the biggest player in the house he thinks that he got to the final 3 because of his game play. He has no idea that he got there because he was old and they only kept him around because they could beat him. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

I voted Dan will win but I want Memphis to win.

I don't like either one but Dan annoyed me to no end with his playing around and I would hate to see him get first place. If I were Ollie, Michelle or April he would not get my vote and Jerry calling Dan Judas maybe he won't give him his vote either.

wow not even close in the polling

i think the exit polls have spoken

jmho

I agree with uvp that Dan will win 6-1 or 7-0. Jerry is the only one I'm up in the air about. April won't vote for Memphis because he won the car. Ollie will do what April does. Keesha and Renny will vote for Dan most likely. Michelle and Libra are probably going to vote for Dan because of his gameplay.

I don't care which one wins but mho is that Dan will win..........

April said tonight she thinks Memphis slid through and, she can't stand either of them.............

if she believes Dan played better, she should vote for him but she is nuts, so who knows.............

Ollie will vote for whoever April tells him to............

I think Dan sealed the deal with Michelle, but we'll see, probably depends on if they give her booze before hand or not............

Libra will want to be "different" and will do something that makes her look independent.............

the only absolute votes are Keesha & Renny for Dan.......................

Jerry for Memphis

I don't like Dan or Memphis. I think Both are ridiculously filled with themselves and think that they are far more than either is. That said, it would be a travesty for Memphis to win over Dan for a litany of reasons we all know and have discussed ENDLESSLY but that bunch in the jury house is a crapshoot at best; so all I can say is that Dan deserves to win the 500K. I hope the guy gets it.

I wrote previously that I wouldn't watch the Final unless Jerry was there because I thought that would be good drama. I have changed my mind because to me, the best comp thus far is going to be watching Memphis try to muster enough strength to convice the jury he should have the big bucks. I just don't think he cares. Strange guy, Memphis. Gives little away. Quiet but I'll bet he could be explosive.

Dan/Dan

I'm confident that Dan can make a good case for himself to the jury, but it's going to depend on how much their bitterness has dissipated since they were evicted. Ollie's answer in the HOH comp surprised me, never thought he'd pick his heart over trusting Dan as his regret. Either he was lying to throw off the comp, or Dan does have a chance at Ollie's vote.

Even the most (seemingly) volatile juries have surprised me and voted based on game (Survivor All-Stars is an exception that comes to mind).

Archived