Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so how is that good game play ?

so he was to tell keesha who was the current hoh that he didnt want to work with her

which she in return would have put him up with angie as orginally planned instead of jessie

ok righttttttttttttttttttttttt that is not good gameplay :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

insert sarcasm ^

jmho

so he was to tell keesha who was the current hoh that he didnt want to work with her

which she in return would have put him up with angie as orginally planned instead of jessie

ok righttttttttttttttttttttttt that is not good gameplay

insert sarcasm ^

when Keesha saved memphis April was HOH not Keesha

Keesha said something like who does she (April) think she is telling me who to vote for I'll vote for who ever I want she was telling Libra I believe. Keesha really wanted Memphis to stay because after she got Angie out she made a comment that Memphis would hang out with her since Angie was gone. (these are not exact words but along the lines of what Keesha said.)

IMO I don't think at the time Keesha was making any big game move but more of a I'll show her thing. I think Keesha's jealousy and getting rid of the girls got her far in the game and she just got lucky it worked for her or did it since she's in the jury house now.

The way Dan feeds those spiders different insects....with such glee....speak volumes about his personality. He's a control freak and Monica could be in for a bumpy ride with him.

I predict, if he wins the big prize, that he will be broke in less than a year and on another game show. Anyway, that's what I think.

The jury held Ivette dr mockery against her.

To the best of my knowledge the jury house doesn't get to see any Diary Room sessions before they vote,so how could mockery in DR sessions be held against her/them,maybe your watching a different game than me???just sayin!

wow you people just pick out piece info without giving it much thought

i was refering to her goodbye messages in the dr

must everything be spelled out in black and white

wowwwwwwwwwww

jmho

yes UVP I almost forgot who I was quoting.... :animated_rotfl:

I forgot that YOU,and YOU alone, and almost no one else here, has any clue as to what is REALLY going on in this game!

:stupid:

I defer to your vast EXPERTISE and KNOWLEDGE regarding Big Brother,what the hell was I thinking! :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

Really no reason to talk to people like that

,so how could mockery in DR sessions be held against her/them,maybe your watching a different game than me???just sayin!

i get a respond like this and you are telling me not to respond :2thumbsup:

no where did i say dr session

dr mockery and dr session arent even in the same ball park

and no one is gonna put words into my post

btw whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jmho

i get a respond like this and you are telling me not to respond

I am assuming this was to me but since it really doesn't make sense I can't tell... but my point was that you can respond to people without treating them like 2 year olds

You said dr mockery... pretty open to interpretation if you ask me

JMHO

I am assuming this was to me but since it really doesn't make sense I can't tell... but my point was that you can respond to people without treating them like 2 year olds

pot calling kettle black

Werent you the one who demanded a new poster stop asking if renny was told about the hurricane

and later you went in and changed the post

just saying....

I've just got two words for you UVP!

several words for you

stop kissing ass on a message board to fit in

jmho

The jury held Ivette dr mockery against her.

Why not Dan if they want want to?

THAT^^^^^ says DR mockery, does it not? Your words, not anyone elses. JMHO

I've never seen Pinkie demand anything or be mean to any new poster, or any poster. Looks to me like she calls it like she sees it, though.

Hey Sonoerin --

you can kiss my ass anytime!

pot calling kettle black

Werent you the one who demanded a new poster stop asking if renny was told about the hurricane

and later you went in and changed the post

just saying....

Yes I did... because she was like the billionth poster to post that question.. I edited it because I thought better of it.. I was taking something I was frustrated with out on her and she didn't deserve it, what's your point????

JMHO

:o :o

jmho

Yes I did... because she was like the billionth poster to post that question.. I edited it because I thought better of it.. I was taking something I was frustrated with out on her and she didn't deserve it, what's your point????

And they ALL started a new thread, which the mods thankfully would eventually fold into the Renny thread, but yeah, it was maddening. The point is, Pinkie thought BETTER of it, and edited so she wouldn't be mean. Some people (insert yourself here if the shoe fits) would never admit they were ever wrong or shouldn't have posted something.

Oh, and GO DAN!! WIN this sucker!!!

I've never seen Pinkie demand anything or be mean to any new poster, or any poster. Looks to me like she calls it like she sees it, though.

Yes I did... because she was like the billionth poster to post that question.. I edited it because I thought better of it..

You are defending something you knew nothing about CLASSIC STUFF and just speaks to the state of feeling the need to kiss azz on a message board

jmho

Archived