Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

Again, I don't think we KNOW that the jury is separated from one another until Tuesday. That was taken from something that Dan and Memphis said, but it didn't sound like they really know anything for sure.

GO DAN!! :party_smilie:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never hear that they have seperated a jury , except for season 9 for the cpls show and it was in the beginning, so I think the speculation on that one is from season nine and pure speculation on Dan and Memphis part, I have just never heard of that.

Were the evicted couples alone together in BB9?

Also, when Dan and Memphis talked about meeting them alone. That could mean Dan talked with all the jury without Memphis, etc.

I hope Jerry's collection of Playboy's wasn't ruined in flood! Maybe that "no good" son of his that needs a house stole them before the storm and is selling them on EBAY.

:offtopic:

Fatcat: I hope none of that blustery weather knocked any trees on your house. I just heard St. Louis mentioned as one of the effected areas. I have two cousins that live in the Chicago burbs. I hope Magnolia, Tx., isn't underwater.(Notice how all the victims up there have no power, no ice, no gas, just like Katrina, yet the press this time around is schmoozing over it. Re: gas shortage, here in Augusta, GA gas went from $3.49 Thurs to $5.00 Friday but CNN keeps saying gas has only gone up an average of 20 cents in "most places"...Most places? Like where? Caracas, Vene.?

SugarB: Hope you have your power back! I heard Hurricane Ike was only targeting The Military Industrial Complex and anyone who has ever voted or thought about voting Democrat! I hope y'all's cotton crop wasn't ruined!

Lenny we have had some flooding but not really where I am at. but more in the burbs, I live in the city, but believe me it has been really wet and cold. which is fine with me, I love the cool weather versus hot, our yard is sooo soggy, I am gonna have to get out today(first day with some sun) and so some clean up , weeding and work,lol, I have heard mre reports of bad weather heading this way tho.

I think the people were initially sequestered qith season 9 when they first were evicted, cannot remember just how that went, I just remember them talking to them from their own places. I just neer knew they sequested them again after they arrived at the jury house in any one but season 9.

Hey Sugar, I did not know you did not have power, guess I was lucky this time around, cause a cpl times this summer we got knocked out big time,lol, not sure whether you and I live in close proximity.

I was kidding Sugar about power. I hope she does! Fatcat: re your submerged lawn...too bad they didn't invent a Lloyd Bridges underwater lawnmower. Couldn't you see Lloyd, in bathing suit and goggles mowing plankton at the bottom of the ocean? Glad you're OK, though.

well Sugar and I live in the same town so I was thinkin maybe she did not have power, it did get bad around here, but boy we have a glorious day today, sunny and cool, almost need a sweater,lol

I am definately going to play in the swamp later,lol I need to bring in all my hibiscus and ferns, cause I think it is gonna be fall already, and jump right into cold.

I am sooo happy I have tues night off to see the finale show, I watch House calls this am and listened to what Jerry had to say, he really think Dan is cocky and has an attitude, I forget the word he used. also it was funny how Jerry really talked about all HE did this season,lol

I'm in N KY and we even felt the aftermath of Ike here yesterday evening. There's thousands in my area without power. Tree limbs are scattered all over the neighborhood. There was a 10 yr old boy killed by a falling tree limb in Western KY. It's still dreary and the temp has dropped a bit.

yes, we had a lot of branches just on my block, and thank God no one got hurt, we did have a cpl drowning deaths, I think I heard on the news, I also heard that more is headed this way, but for a few days any way we are going to have some sun.. It was a really bad slow night at the restaurant last night.

I also think out of the 2 of them Dan should win, but ya just never know. I would spit if Memphis won, seriously, I would be pissed!!!!

He Len ~ I lived half my life in the Chicago burbs. Love living in Ca. though.

I really with they did better for the end of the Big Brother season. Every year they just let the show hang until the 1 hour finale. They really should give us more.

On the Dan train and it is time to park the train in the station and give Dan the half a million.

Hi, right back at you, Marty! I love Chicago. Dan was the best player and never lost his temper, unlike Memphis. That confrontation Memphis had with Jerry showed how much Memphis needs anger management. He told Dan a day or two ago he didn't want to talk to Jerry at Wrap Party because he . Mem. might just beat crap out of that old man. He also told Dan, "I'm gonna keep Keesha away from Ashley if Keesha gets drunk..." Then last night M told D..."The only people I will buy a gift for would be you and Keesha..." I'm like, "say what???"

Not sure if anyone actually watched the end of the show yesterday where they showed dan and memphis in the diary room and dan was like I'll throw memphis under the bus or whatever it takes to win the money and then memphis was like, I'll never throw dan under the bus, he mentioned taking it like a man or something like that... I hope Memphis wins.

Lenny my love I live in Kansas City, about 4 hrs from St Louie,lol but hey , love the Movie.

I am most definately not on the Dan or Memphis bus, and Boobaloo, I did hear that at the end, and I was wow,and Dan is such a nice guy, yeah right, he is ok, but not he angel everyone makes him out to be, also I hear him say to Memphis about Ashley playin with something else and not the car that Memphis was playin with, it was a sexual comment that I never thought I would hear Dan make, not when he hid his face with a pillow everytime something about sex was brought up. makes me think more and more Dan was playin for the cameras

I remember now, FC. I'm already going through the first phases of BBAD withdrawal! Dan certainly has many levels to him, we have seen his best side. Memphis "Is what it is, DUDE."(lol) Last year F2 Ryan and Adam were pretty crude about women in last days. This time Dan and Memphis have really been so full of themselves both thinking THEY have won! Will be interesting to see how "gracious" the runner up will be. Dan will be polite as loser. Memphis will be his BFF. Memphis will latch on to Dan and try to get money out of him.

This is one of the worst time in the last 80 years to win big money. Maybe Dan should keep it in his mattress! I would tell Dan to buy a modest home and put the rest in Municipal Bonds, insured by Federal Government. More secure than FDIC.

JUST A REPOST OF MY POST ON JOKERS TO THOSE SAYING IF JURY DOESNT AWARD DAN THE MONEY THEY ARE UNFAR

Mockery of the hg in public isn

Breaking news: Dan inks first movied deal while still in BB house!

That's right, beloved Dan the Man has agreed to star in this soon to be filmed biography....

Young Barry Scheck

Before the world made him mean

Co-starring Ollie as young O.J. Simpson and April as O.J.'s doomed wife.

I was just reading in the updates that Memphis mocking Keesha asking him the question"are you remorseful that you kicked me out?" he is saying no, why should I be remorseful about kicking people out so I could win at least 50 grand, well yeah we know but the thing is you could try and show some kind of feeling for people, what an ass. Then Dan is talking about a question asked by I think April, something about "are you that insensitive??"

I said that is true, but at the same time, the name of the game is to act like it, you gotta cover all sides, and I just find him crass, uncaring and a smug conceited bastard with none of the credentials to be so, just sayin

I think she gets it why it was done for the game aspect, I think she was talking more on the lines when he lied right to her face and continued to lie and told her he couldn't talk to her about it. Just looking at by her POV after all she had done for him, I think she thought he would have the balls to say yes, I have to for game purposes. The way it was handled was bad IMO. I don't think she asked any game type question, because she already thinks and knows that Dan played a better game. I just hope he has enough votes to win.

Actually I believe it was more KEESHAS idea to keep Memphis around than it was his own

He really didnt push her to keep him

Not that I rememeber ,She told him first that she would try to save him!!

Memphis just agreed So how is that good gameplay he shoulda been fighting first and foremost for himself He never really did! Someone else always fought for him

JMHO

Memphis just agreed So how is that good gameplay he shoulda been fighting first and foremost for himself He never really did!

you said it

next question?

jmho

Archived