Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really interested in any of that stuff. I just happened to be checking out the update page and by coincidence I read that. I thought it was vague and began to wonder if a win pertained to anything won.

IMO, I think it's unfair to deduct the money if they win. They lived there every week like everyone else and should be entitled to the money (acting fee) like the others.

Re: tonights repeat BBAD...two things I noticed...

A - Standing side by side Dan is almost as tall as Memphis. Dan must be 6'1"...

B - After dip in pool Dan was running round with his bathing suit about to slide all the way down. Don't remember Dan walking around shirtless that much. Maybe just never noticed. Dan was all over the place cleaning the place up. Memphis I guess changed and comes out with that black V neck shirt, showing man chest cleavage. Dan was near by cleaning on the verge of bony butt cleavage.

Also read post BBAD repeat feeds this a.m....sounds like Danny is worried about votes and Memphis claims Jerry might have turned on him. I can't see Renny choosing Mem over Dan. Keesha might be with Dan. Maybe Mich, Maybe Libra. But sounds like Memphis is feeling OK about his chances.

Hi, Vesper, I just moved my longer post about Jury separating on its own topic. I'm asking what do you think HGs will do ALONE for four days in some Day's Inn? Check it out!

Dan really thinks he's sunk, but he's just being a Virgo and over analyzing everything!!!

Neither Mem nor Dan were questioned by Miss April and Ollie...hmmm...if they don't vote they don't get their stipends, do they?

In the past, the jury has been really harsh, but then voted for who they thought played the best (and often played THEM the best). Might happen here, or maybe they will vote like a bunch of cotton headed ninnymuggins and Memphis will win. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well, I think it is hilarious that the jury grilled them when Memphis was soooo sure they could not come up with a decent question among them, what an ass he is, and I also think it is great to see Danny boy squirm, he also has been very cocky lately and it is a big turn off for me, both of them at this point make me ill,lol, however I do no think that Memphis should feel confident that he has this in the bag because it is well known that the jury can be rough and then reward, so we will see.

I am just over their cockiness, and thinking their renegade clothing line will be sooo big, etc, and I think it was pretty stupid of Dan to have let his website go down the tubes while he was gone, shoulda had someone runnin it for him, he to me is not who he has portrayed himself to be, but someone entirely different. boy <e,phis is bound and determined he will get some of Dans money (if he wins) for his business venture, Dan beter run for the hills, cause if it is the other way around I doubt Memphis would do anything for Dan.

a bunch of cotton headed ninnymuggins

That is because they are all residing in Georgia...

Hmm, I've been in Georgia for 20 years and I guess I've passed them by not knowing what the hell they are.

:shocking:

Archived