Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

Isn't it funny how people see things differently?

maybe you should leave morty where everyone tends to agree and visit some other bb boards

jokers while they may hate maggie guts you will see the posters are fair on giving her credit as one of the best

jmho

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my simplistic point of view. Dan didn't have to play against Will, Maggie, nor anybody else that has ever played the game. Just the 12 others from his cast. If BB4 or BB6 would have changed only 1 or 2 players, it's possible that the outcome would have been significantly different.

What I do know is that this cast, this group that made up BB10 made me get excited for this stupid game again. BB9 almost drove me away, but I can say I'm excited for BB11! My addiction has been re-initiated!

IMHO

that's part of what makes BB so entertaining, we have different views on different players

UVP, you say that there were bigger fish to fry, I'd say that was a important part of his gameplay. Despite everyone saying "there's something up with Dan" none of them decided to pull the trigger, they decided to go after other such juggernauts as Jessie and Libra. Dan had Libra targeted for a couple weeks before she was gone, he was waiting for an opportunity to take his shot

this is a bb board comparison will always be made

and please stop telling folks whether we can or cant compare season

because folks still talk about bb 8 and ED in threads

and you have never ever seen me say they couldnt

because the point of a bb message board is to discuss

everything bb

jmho

ya'll are getting UVP all RILED up!!!

riled up you wish

i been here for three season and held my own

discussing bb is kids play to me :food-smiley-005:

jmho

Well, I am not a Dan fan but I will say that in no way did BB rig the final 3 comps to favor anyone. Dan won easily and fairly. Dan won because his competition was a couple of bozos. Easiest 500K Dan will ever come across in his life. That is, if the luxe comp doesn't backfire on him and I don't know why it should because like Dan or not, he clearly played the best game. Memphis wasn't even in the game, Jerry was exhausted and too old to be in the game and so......hopefully the jury will rid themselves of the petty BS and vote the right vote.

Way to go Dan!! !! You are THE BEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie: I too hope the jury puts their BS pettiness aside and votes game play, but I'll believe it when I see it!! Finally someone I really like is close to winning, I don't think that has EVER happened and I've been watching since season 2!! Way to go Dan!! Choo Choo!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie::animated_bouncy::party_smilie:

I brought that out over in the Thurs nite show thread, he was adamant that he did not throw comps, he also made a clp passive agressive statements to Memphis, Like "I brought you along" so you wash(meaning the dishes), and out of nowhere while he was sittin on the couch he said "ha, My hoh". Do not know why he is gettin so cocky all of a sudden, if he gets like that with the jury it will be all over.

I consider Dan one of the all time best BB players ever.

I completely agree! :cheers:

I frikin despise that wee lil man.

I think this is funny and true for me as well, I am disliking him more and more,lol

lololol Sugar, I did that just for fun,

oh and I sooo know I am in the minority this season, but hey to each his own and it is all good for people to have their favs and then the one you like to win, that is always a great feeling, hasn't happend that much for me,lol

It sure is a wet one here for us Sugar, I drowned when I took out the dog this am, I have a huge Morton Salt umbrella and i was still drenched,lol

http://www.mooretosay.com/

Gheesling dances into the finals

By Mike Moore-

He came in as one of the most controversial contestants, thanks mainly to his religion and political views, but now, with just two episodes remaining, he is down to the final two, guaranteed at very worst second place, and $50,000.

Believe it or not, it

Aw nice article! His mom, girlfriend, friends and the kids he coaches and teaches must be so excited for him!!

And yeah, Fatcat, it's a freaking monsoon here, and if that hurricane turns just right, we are gonna get it bad with torrential rain. We needed rain, but hey, I think we caught up already!

Archived