Memphis - Week 11 - Runner Up!

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

need a few hoh wins to help his case to win

jmho

I liked Memphis off and on.....I wish he would have taken Keesha to the F3 instead of Jerry. So right now I'm not liking him too much. Hope Dan wins.

jmho :pixiedust:

at least the way it was edited on tv, it seemed that Dan edged Memphis to choose to take Jerry ("who would be easier for to beat in endurance ..." It was a moot point, as it was already established that Dan was the best endurance competitor amongst the four of them)

I didn't like Memphis at the beginning but grew to like him. I don't think he deserves the big win over Dan, but I like him.

lol

jmho

I heard here tonight that Memphis's was just a cheaply painted jalopy with much work needing to be done on the inside and motor. So how much is this car really work. Doesn't matter in SH, April will never get over Memphis winning Her Car.

But wouldn't a car like that need to be fully restored to be worth anything?

Also what kind of Camaro was it? Was it 67? If anyone know, let me know. I saw online one 1967 Camaro in excellent condition was like $35,000...good condition, $18,000. Does Memphis want to fix it up himself? Let me know what the model. Meanwhile I check out the history here!!!

honestly i never expected him to get this far after winning the car

this bb was one of the most unique for me

jmho

well listening to Memphis and Dan talk about on a scale of 1-10 how shocked was Jerry? He wasn't you idiots, he said to Julie he figured they had someting going for a long time, these guys are so full of the drama, not needed

Hey, cat, the "drama" is practice for their "Renegades" TV show.............I heard them talking about it...........I think they have even planned out their names.............if I recall, one was Mutt and the other Jeff............don't remember which was which.

Memphis will be happy to get the 2nd prize...who wouldn't be...it's $50,000 more than he came in with. Sure, he'd like top prize and he will try to convince the jury to give him it...but he doesn't have any ammunition in his gun to convince them he deserves it more than Dan. Dan was the mastermind behind them getting to the end...Memphis played his parts and won/threw comps and pov's when Dan needed him to. Dan played a much better and smarter game in the long run. I'm glad in the end he (Memphis) was true to his word and his truest alliance...with Dan....and after seeing them last night...I think their friendship is genuine.

Keesha...ugh...she'd have fallen off the plane before Jerry. She's a lazy slug that laid around eating chips and napping every day. She has no physical capabilities whatsoever. And, she totally sucked at the previous hoh comp losing to Dan (and even Memphis out performed her)...where they had to remember what was in the pictures. She was and is clueless...especially trusting and believing the guys to take her to the end. Sooo glad she got played! :)

Hey, cat, the "drama" is practice for their "Renegades" TV show.............I heard them talking about it...........I think they have even planned out their names.............if I recall, one was Mutt and the other Jeff............don't remember which was which.

lololol I heard a lot of crazy plans last night, and none of which made any sense at all, talk about immature, seriously, I bet Dans parents and GF are wringing their hands back at home especially at the thought of Dan giving Memphis a dime for investment into some business venture. It says in one of Memphis's bios out on the net, that he sold fake Nikes on street cornors at one time, so i would be a little leery of any business dealings with him, oh yeah!!!!!

oh and I think 100% that Memphis thinks beyond anything that he is gonna win the big cash and that he is just talkin 2nd is ok, he will be seething inside if Dan wins, yeah 50 grand is a great prize, but not for the stars Memphis has in his eyes,lololol

seriously ?? Renegades, death before dishonor???? silly silly stuff

I liked Memphis on and off all season...but his voting out of Keesha did him in for me...IMO it was unnecessary...Keesha would of done exactly what Jerry did..blew both comps...he would of had Renny's vote and Keesha's in the end.

Though Keesha knows Dan's involvement in the eviction I truly believes she looks at it as good game play on Dan's part...this changes Keesha and Renny's vote to Dan...

Memphis is a user..............it's obvious by the way he treated Keesha and how he felt about it afterward................"hey, it's business"................if Dan thinks Memphis has any personal feelings for him, past what he thinks is a business investment, he's more naive than Keesha...........when he finds out he can't hawk the "Renegades" as a business venture, that will be the death of them...............I can see Dan down the line, looking back and thinking............WTF? I gave this "dude" all my money and I have??????nothing???

No TV show..................shooting your fingers into the air pretending they're guns, isn't going to sell.

Archived