Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Renny said she hated being around these people who were all losers like her and she hated having to be "polite".Renny, Libra and Michelle were playing some sort of three handed bridge and Libra was arguing with Renny about what suit she should have plays. Renny played clubs and according to Libra it should have been Spades. Same old, same old.

That's why I think their votes are up in the air, Len...........there won't be any game talk or logic about voting going on in that house...................just a lot of hating on each other

If I remember correctly Ves, Ollie had his head down the whole time...........April hadn't given him permission to pick it up

Too bad they can't have some kind of either separate SH...Let Renny and Keesha have their own little bungalow, etc. But this bunch are mostly gonna vote in pairs. I guess Jerry will try to take April, Ollie, Michelle on the Memphis train. But Memphis betwayed Michelle, turned on Ollie and won that #@$ car so they may not vote Memphis!!!

After the guys mentioned youtube with them, I went on to look at it and watched some of the old stuff with Dan, Keesha, Renny and Memphis. I really loved them together. I know its a game, but I can see how you have those types of moments it would be hard not be become attached to these people. I'm mean they were genuine moments between them.

They always have a fab four then at six or five one (at least) of the fab four get kicked to the curb. Memphis thought he would win with anyone. But Keesha was his only chance for Memphis to get big money. Memphis is soooo dumb. Or should I saw he overrates his intelligence.

I did. I loved them together as a group. As for your pick of Memphis and Keesha. I think you would be right. She is not liked with this jury so it would be a win, win for any of them. I thought it was kinda funny when they were talking in the hot tub that both memphis & Dan saying that evicting Keesha was the hardest thing for them to do. Memphis being confident in his decision, but what baffled me was he did it more because he didn't know what her game plan was. I think she was under the impression Memphis that Jerry was the enemy you all wanted out. But, she did say at one point to Gretchen that she did want to jump to the finale two scenario until she made F3, but of course she didn't get that chance. I am hoping that when all is said and done, that she will be okay with this and be happy for them being there. It is a game and someone has to lose. Its good to know that they do feel things. Again, I know its a game, but it would be hard for me not to be attached and feel betrayed like she did.

Keesha was very nervous going in the door of SH. Loud. They were shocked to see her. She is really upset about what Memphis did to her. More and more it makes me think that she crushed on him. I think Jerry is going to fill them in and I think they will listen to what Jerry says. By "they" I mean the group of Jerry-people. In the end, I think it all comes down to how well Dan and Memphis present themselves. Memphis is usually pretty stoic and doesn't seem to care. Dan can either be syrupy-sweet or cocky. The lies will be placed out in the open now. No place to hide. Will they make a difference? We shall see.

Libra - Dan

April - Dan

Michelle - Dan { she said at JH " Dan he is really playing the game" she will respect that}

Ollie - Memphis

Renny - Dan

Keesha - Dan

Jerry - Dan {Keesha will tell Jerry Memphis was lying all along just to play him }

Dan wins 6 to 1

watching the after dark last night Dan thru some cockiness at Memphis a cpl of times, he said once here(handing him dishes) I"I brought you along"m so you wash, and he also said "ha, my HOH" so he may get a tad cocky. Memphis was asking Dan what comps her threw and Dan said NONE, Memphis laughed hard and said you are lyin dude, he kept at Dan about it, what and why is Dan lying??, he did throw a lot of comps, this makes me dislike him some more.

Dan doesn't have to buy himself some "manhood", he already has Ollie's.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:offtopic: Does anyone keep the Realplayer for other reasons besides the feeds?? I hate canceling it then re-ordering it when the next season starts. But I don't know what other uses it would be good for. Anyone?

I always cancel Superpass...no big deal to reorder a week or 2 before new season starts. I keep Realplayer loaded in my computer though...

both Dan and Memphis act like they have done something spectactular, whatever, in comparisson to other seasons I found this to be so borring, while I will say that the house guests were not quite as skanky as season 9 the whole show was a bore for me, and now that they are alone in the house just listenening to them brag and brag, it is gettin old, doubt I will tune in until the finale, that was what it was like last time for me as well, after Adam and Ryan got to F2 I had to stop watching till the finale, they think there are gonna be so many people wanting them for stuff, not, and that remark about CBS will prolly want to tape out Renegade vaca, get back into the real worl fellas no one cares, andthen Dan said Yeah, if CBS will pay for it that would be ok. They are in la la land

It's always boring for me the last few days. It's only two people - not much they can say or do that is interesting, other than rehashing the jury questions after that happens.

As for why Memphis is quizzing Dan- he probably is looking for something to use to gain advantage during the jury interrogation. Make no mistake - I'm sure Memphis will say all day long he will be happy even if he gets second, he WANTS to win and if he has to do a little throwing under the bus, he will (as will Dan too I'm sure). For that reason, I'd be careful if I were Dan-O as to what I share until after the jury questions.

Oh sorry Awkward - forgot to answer your question. I do keep superpass year round - it's just easier. And you get $10.00 per month in free music downloads, so technically it pays for itself.

I kinda was thinkin that to Sugar, Memphis is trying to get some info for leverage, although he is down playin the jury question thing to Dan from what he was sayin last night, there are not questions they could ask that will get to him or they can't possible have any good or real questions for them yeah right, it can get brutal in those question sessions. I think we will see a change in the 2 of them after they get the questions.

Archived