Thursday, September 11th

david91406

LOL! Memphis was talking in his sleep a little while ago and it was hilarious! Does anyone know for sure what he said???

I'm not exactly sure, but I think he said:

"I hope Morty and all the helpers are getting everything down so everybody gets to know what's goin' on here!! It's the best BB site on the Internet and myself and Dan are sorry that BB10 has been sooo boring!!"

:rolleyes::bedtime:

I'm not exactly sure how you an compare the 2. :animated_scratchchin:

IMO Jerry just represented what he did during service and for how long he served.

I think everyone is just so surprised at what Jerry did in the services and for what short little time he served.

I would have NEVER thought he sat behind a desk; I pictured him out there literally fighting the war. Keesha on the hand has never claimed to fight in a war, instead she is earning money and if her boobs helps her pay the bills every month so be it.

Heck I've even said I was going to get a boob job then go get a job at Hooters. Then I found out you have to be under 30 :angry:

I hope Keesha finds better job opportunities. At least she is working possibly more than one job as opposed to sitting around living off some rich guy.

No matter what you do in a War is commendable. Exaggerating it on national TV is just not cool, IMO. I thought Jerry had been a career Marine and was a real Colonel, as opposed to Kernel, the first couple of weeks. True his military career highlight apparently was losing a Ho because he refused to pay her $20.

Marty, your post about "Off Topic" is off-topic. LOL

But, since I'm not sure where a better place for that post would be, here's as good a place as any.

Everyone should definitely take you up on your suggestion, so they can stay in touch with each other until the next Big Brother season starts.

For this charade to be over and Dan and Memphis are able to openly talk and really compare notes on how they got to final 2. Will be good for conversations on here, got to be better than listening to air..."ya know what I mean"

Now, GS, when have I ever taken you seriously....... :nerd: heh heh heh I hate this MAC puter, doin crazy things now like posting double. It isn't me you know, right??????? lol

I don't think it's wrong for Keesha to have just one job or live with a man who pays most of the bills. In my neighborhood most of the women only work part time or not at all. I was a housewife for 8 years before I became a teacher. Not that I think working at Hooters is the best she can do! I know she can do better than that.

And yes I am a sexist, IMHO, for me it's not OK for Memphis, there I said it LOL!

Anyway that wasn't a dig to the poster at all. I have mad love for Lenray! LOL :heart2:

I'm like some little kid! I am so impatient with this Trivia and wanting them to just start the show already! Damn, I'd forgotten how much of myself I invested in the outcome of BB. I had nothing for BB9. By the time it was at F4, I had nobody that I even remotely cared about. If you're not emotionally invested, one way or the other, the show is no fun.

Guess what? I'm emotionally involved in BB again! I've had HG's that I've cheered on, and I've had HG's that I've found horrible! But either way, I at least care again!

So let's get the show on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, y'all have to keep me posted on what's going on as I don't think our local stations are going to break away from the non-stop Ike coverage. I live in between Spring (Libra) and Jerry (Magnolia)....

BTW this is my very first post even though I am the ultimate lurker (since BB4... no comments from the peanut gallery!)

Archived