Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Heroes General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Amen, Buddytv, amen. After such a great 1st season, the show plummeted to such murky depths that it is beyond recovery, imo. RIP Heroes.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

NBC Cancels Once-Mighty Heroes

May 14, 2010 06:19 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams

After four seasons on NBC, Heroes has been canceled, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The super-series averaged less than 5 million viewers in its latest season. The network had considered giving the Tim Kring-produced drama a few more episodes to wrap up storylines, but the cost of the show and NBC's expanding fall slate led to Heroes' cancelation.

Law & Order, Trauma and Mercy were also canceled by the network, which has already ordered 11 new series for the fall, including J.J. Abrams' Undercovers and Jerry Bruckheimer's Chase.

Reps for the NBC series declined TVGuide.com's request for comment.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts
Woohoo!

I hated seeing the slow and gruesome demise of what was once my favourite scripted show.
That first season was awesome. Not just the storyline full of mystery, but even the way it was shot and all the online extras.
And then it was all downhill from there.

I'm glad I stuck with it anyway, but I think I'm more glad I won't have to keep with it anymore.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Perfectly said, Jedi. I wholeheartedly agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users