Part 3 - Hoh Competition

LenRay

They ask the Jury members questions.... about different things... then the houseguests in this case, Dan and Memphis are asked things like Who did Keesha say played the best game and they are given 2 options for answers... most number of points at the end will win........ that is how it's been done in the past

Dan's going to win final HOH. He and Memphis have already talked about it. Memphis will throw it to Dan because if he doesn't, then Memphis will definitely lose Jerry's vote. Since Memphis already lost Keesha's, they "agreed" to a compromise on who would be the last bad guy. LOL

That's right, Pinkie. Thanks. I remember in BB8 with Zach vs. Dani, I was surprised how much Dani knew. She was so frequently moping around by herself. Not that Zach was ever around anyone! I'll never forget Zach's parting words to ED as he left BB house after F3, "Don't forget my 'invention' if you get big money?" Zach was so delusional. I remember ED got all cracked up about that one!

Take it all the way home, Dan. You need to finish it first by sealing up HOH, and then giving the best damn speech you can. I think even though Keesha is now aware of Dan being in on her eviction, she is not stopping her to work for his benefit. Dan has got to win the $500k.

??????????????????????????????????????????? :huh2:

Archived