Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor Gabon...

When they showed them all on the beach together, they were still in two different color buffs. I wonder what this means? Maybe they will "merge" socially, IOW live on one beach, but will continue to compete as tribes. That has never happened before that I can remember and the preview suggests a twist we have never seen. Any ideas?

This is my opinion... and I will put it in spoiler tags, it's just my guess but better to be safe

remember back, I can't remember which season..when they put the tribes together and everyone thought they were a merged tribe... Shii ann tried to jump ship to the other side then when they went to the immunity challenge they found out they were still individual tribes... shii ann's side lost and she went home for trying to go to the other tribe.. I think it will be something like that

Maybe they will "merge" socially, IOW live on one beach, but will continue to compete as tribes

I love that idea! It would be so interesting to see how a scenario such as this would play out, especially if they had to live in the same location but as separate tribes. I hope you're idea pans out.

They thought they had merged, went to a feast.... then it turned out to be another tribe reshuffle....Sugar, Matty, Randy, and Charlie on one tribe, Marcus, Bob, Susie, Crystal and Kenny on the other

Marcus got the boot

Name of the person who got the boot above.. don't look if you don't want to know

First episode this season that I LOVED........ that rocked!!! Now it should get good

What!!!!! Holy! Didn't expect that. Now I really need to see this!!!!

And the way they built it up was truly amazing.

Did anyone see what happens next time on Survivor?

I missed out on it cause I accidently muted the tv.

The only thing I saw for next week.. was Randy screaming at Matty at a challenge... basically telling him how to do it

I can't wait to see this episode now!! Even if the person I wanted to leave didn't leave.

Hey, I just thought of an EXCELLENT scenario for next week-and this is NOT a spoiler, just me dreaming of what would be an AWESOME episode if it happened...

What if they didn't merge next week but still made it an individual immunity challenge and Matty wins. The rest of the Fang tribe (Corinne, Charlie, Randy) would have to then gun for Sugar, who uses the II, sending Randy or Corinne (Matty and Sugars' votes) home! Oh please, oh please...

UGH.... why the heck did I commit to going out tonight... why do people have things on a Thursday night!!!!!

I'll have to watch it when I get home or maybe in the morning before I go to work.....

I have to say how I really hate how the tables have been turned and how the old red team are ousting all the old yellow members. I know the names, but my spelling sucks...fang?? koda?? idk... but you all know what I mean. First Marcus though, now Charlie...I'm bummed!!!

Sign in to follow this