Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor Gabon...

Too true, Erin...but he could have and should have quit. That would have got him off my tv screen and Jeff would have addressed him as the quitter he is. Oh well, too bad the Delorean is in the shop...

The Ace thing listening to Randy was a fluke - he didn't think, he just reacted to a voice telling him something. Kind of like a dog following a command - you say their name, then give the command. They don't think they just do it. It was brilliant on Randy's part, and it would probably only work the one time. I laughed so hard!

It was a very good move on Randy's part. Actually kinda surprised me when he did it. Showed me that the guy actually has some brains when it comes to this game.

^^^^ SO true! I really thought I would hate the guy (Randy) but so far he hasn't done too much that has made me dislike him. He is way better than several others on there.

What I like about this show is that I have favorites on each time, so each week I could care less which team wins. I like the switcheroo's and hope they do it again, unless they'll soon be playing individually?

:animated_rotfl:

Having only BB to compare to (a reality show where annoying people tend to side up with eachother) this is a breath of fresh air because 1) I find the people less annoying on this show 2) The "annoyers" tend to spread out, so they're not all bunched up on one team.

Because I probably only get to watch 1/2 a show each week, I'm not as vested in this show as others. I like it though and it's a change from the reality shows I am use to.

Stupid stupid people on Fang. And next week looks entertaining - both teams voting someone off and the double dealing and plotting and deceiving --- looks GREAT!

I can't wait for next week's episode either- looks like it'll be a good one! I don't think Marcus stands any chance of getting voted out. Dan, on the other hand-well, let's just say that guy is on borrowed time right now. It's the Fang tribe's decision that will be interesting. Why did Matty make that deal with Ace anyway? Was it only for the one tribal council or until the merge?

This cast of fools is the stupidest ever Survivor cast ever. They are all stupid and making one stupid move after another.

Yes they are terrible. last year's tribes were so much more clever. They should watch the show before they blunder like Cloverfield into the jungle!

I am still waiting for the good vs evil Jeff promised us. I read an article just before the beginning of the show where he went on about how in this season it was literally good vs evil. He made it sound so good and I couldn't wait for some juicy stuff but so far not too much...but then it could all come out in the merge.

I mentioned it a girlfriend of mine today... I don't like anyone... the only people I have any interest in is Fang.. and they can't get their s*it together... Maybe I don't care much about Kota because they hardly get shown..... I just wish they would get to the merge already... maybe then I will figure out who I'm rooting for....

I'm very blah about it all at this point

I am still enjoying the show as ever. But I agree, loved the cast last year. But there are people that are sticking out for me

I'm disappointed in the lopsidedness of this season. Even after they mixed up the tribes, one is still so dominant over the other. Well, I hope Kota gets to eat a bit of humble pie before the merge anyway, but it's looking like Fang couldn't pull a victory out of the butts if their lives depended on it. I hope I'm wrong. So now I'm just waiting for the merge, and hoping Sugar stays on. I didn't get the impression she actually gave Ace the idol to use, but just to hold on to for her. He didn't seem to surprised that she took it back.

She said when she gave it to him... "Since I'm not going to use it, I might as well give it to you" so I really don't know what her intention was...

What a smart little Kota alliance!! At first I was thinking WTF are they doing, but it was perfect. If Dan DID have the hidden II, Suzie was gone. No risk to any of the rest of them. Very good job!

I was wondering if they'd do that- definitely the smartest thing to do because then they'd not only flush out whether he had the idol or not, but they'd also get rid of one of the two players they didn't care about.

It took me a minute to figure that out too. The funny part is that Jeff seemed to think the tribe was really split, not that they were playing it safe, lol.

Yeah, this season isn't as good as past seasons. I can't believe how stupid the Fang tribe is. They have no team work at all. Can't wait for the merge. I do wish they'd show more of the other tribe too.

This last episode was pretty good.

jmho :pixiedust:

TCS I feel the same way.... I have nothing invested in Kota.... we have hardly seen them except at challenges.... the rest has all been Fang

I'm hoping the merge will help....

Sign in to follow this