Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor Gabon...

YAY Fang.... I can't help it I root for the underdog.... wonder if Sugar will have to play her idol???

Well Damn I was hoping they were going to boot Ace, if he wins it was their own stupidity!!

Can't always get what we want....

I hate that even Survivor scouts for people like that. It's slightly irritating.

I liked Ace last week, this week, I am not so sure, especially after I cought him using his fake accent, during tribal, he talked normal in the beginning when being questioned by Jeff, then a cpl mins down the road, he was using the accent again, I even re-ran it to see if I was mistaken, nope, the puts it on whenever, so I am not sure about him, did not like the way he was playing Sugar either, bet they will boot him soon,lololol

yep, it will be all or nothing for this guy

Wow I am dying to see next's weeks episode where they have to rate people. they are going to find out exactly where they stand with each other! Some people are going to be surpirised at their status in their tribe. This game is going to cause a lot of trouble. There should be good fireworks!

I thought his accent was a put on as well. Reminds me of that guy with the pirate accent on that short lived pirate show CBS tried last year. Annoying, not cute.

did anyone else catch that in this week's commercials there will be new tribes formed??? That should make things interesting!

Can't wait til tonight.... will be interesting to see how the tribe switching will change things

I missed the first 40 or so minutes, but caught the end. I'll have to backtrack when it gets online. I can't believe Ace and his skank are still on the same team. Jackie got the shaft, it appears. Maybe they should remix one more time!! :animated_rotfl:

Maybe that elephant will stir things up next week. Like maybe he could take out Ace - not kill him, just mess him up a little.

This could be the part where someone get's hit in the face by a gorilla...

That's OK Yana, I had read that as well, and I've been hoping it would happen! I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the dummies get smacked around. :animated_bouncy:

And regarding that elephant in the teaser for next week - That Was One P!ssed Off Looking Elephant!!!! Good Grief! It was knockin' down trees! :o

OH! BTW, Fang still = losertl3.jpg

It's not a spoiler... It was in the interviews before the show came out, they just didn't know if it was going to air on the show or not... I try really hard not to spoil things in threads that aren't spoiler threads... I learned my leason about that a few years back when I said that there was going to be a family visit... To me that wasn't a spoiler, because they ALWAYS have a family visit, but others considered it a spoiler, so I am VERY careful now...

Yana you spoiled nothing, you helped me out if anything, cause I was wonderin what the hell happened to danny, he has been such a mal contenet that I thought well, maybe he just takes off and drops out, what you just posted reminded me of what I had read earlier, thanks!!

Spoiled nothing for YOU... just saying

WHY wasn't Kenny calling for Fang instead of Sugar.... UGH!!!!

I love it. I am liking Kota now that Ace isn't there anymore. Hell, I even like Randy....for now at least.

I like Kota now that Dan is on it, if Matty was on it would be perfect LOL

I just can't help rooting for the underdog!!!

OMG are these people really that STUPID??? It was the perfect time to flush out the idol -- vote for Sugar, if she plays the idol, then GC goes home, no loss. WTF were they thinking? At the very least, let her know she is going to get voted out so she wastes the damn idol. Dang people, use your brains!!

I just have to say that Fang's faces watching the elephant at the beginning of the episode was awesome! Made me giggle a couple of times.

Why didn't Sugar yell out to Ace not to stop. Better yet, why did Ace do as a male voice told him when Sugar was his caller?

Sugar was a terrible choice for caller.. I think Ken would have been much better.... well anyone but maybe GC would have been better LOL

I don't know why Ace listened to Randy... probably afraid to take another shield in the face.... but Sugar should have been screaming louder or at all

Oh well. At least their losing resulted in GC leaving, which is a great thing in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this