Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor Gabon...

I just watched the Survivor Gabon preview on the TVGC and this season is going to be really interesting... They show a little bit of the first immunity challenge, and it was a really rough one... I won't spoil it for those that don't want to know, but I am getting excited for the new season now...

WHY in the sam hell did I think Survivor started this week? Clearly it does not. Now I'm bummed.

TV guide said the 23rd or 25th-I forget. I could have actually watched a whole episode this week if it started this Thursday. That stinks.

I am so ready for Survivor. The best part??? Posters are nicer cause they don't feel like they "know" the contestants like on BB. Whoo, hoo, I can read and post again in a hate less enviroment. Bring on Jeff, the comps, the players and their misery.. I can't wait!

I'm so excited that the premiere is 2 hours... been a while since we had one longer than an hour ( even if it is messing with my Grey's)

Fang may not last long if the dont step up.

on the hand Kota may self distruct before Fang does lol

P.S. ...don't forget chat is open

Hi all, Last nights show was awesome, I am gonna go back and watch it again as I was dozing off when I was watching and missed parts, not sure who I like tho, was real happy that the first girl off was who it was ( can't even remember her name), what an attitude she had,lol, also the guy that cut his head is gonna be trouble, but there are truths to some of the stuff he says, will be interesting, and on the winning tribe, wow, there will be some ego clashes there, but I do like the guy that held the yoga class,lol, I will have their names down better when I post again.Oh and also like the guy from Maine, with the bow tie, he looks like Orville Reddenbacher,lol

I thought some of the clothes they chose to wear was odd. C'mon everybody by now knows that whatever clothes you're wearing when you arrive, you're stuck with that outfit for possibly 39 days!

No way in hell would I wear a sleeveless dress in the jungle! Even if I wasn't there to play survivor.

unfortunatly 98% of the people are cast for the show and have no idea what they are in for...

Having talked with several of the past survivors, I will say this much, they are told they are going to be doing more press releases for the show, and that's why a lot of times they are dressed inappropriately... The thing is, after 17 seasons you would think people would bring suits at least with pants that they could either cut off, or leave alone, and not wear dresses and the such...

Fatcat - the man from Maine, with the bow tie, is named Bob. He said he is a physics teacher and is 57 years old. I like him too. And I'm still getting the names straight also. What's her face, voted out first (good) was Michelle I think.

Yeah, I went back in and looked at the profiles, tryin to get the names straight. Ya know?? I always wonder why in the world they do not put on something different?? Even if they said it was a pr thing, as much as we have all seen survivor, you never know if they are tellin the truth and you could just be going, so I would be dressing for the jungle regardless, even if I looked goofy and it turned out it was pr thing or something,

I'm with you on that one Fatcat... I mean I know a lot of women wouldn't feel that way, but I'm not all into I have to look nice for a photo shoot more than be comfortable in the wilds of Africa...

LOL...I was thinking the same thing about the clothes...like here we go again...don't these people ever watche this show?? Why are they not prepared? I swear if I was ever going to on the show that from the day I found out I would not leave my house without a bathing suit on under my normal clothes and I might even change my style of dress to something with dual purposes. Can be worn in public but can also be considered jungle wear!!!

I know somewhere we talked about the recruits for the show and I thought I would post this that I found over at realityfanforums...

We can't be sure they are true but here is some rumors floating around on facebook.

1. Michelle is an officer in the boxing club along with Parvati

2. Corrinne apparently dated Ethan long long time ago.

3. Bob Crawley apparently teacher of Julie Berry and watched only season 1 and season 9 when Julie was on.

4. Charlie went to the same law school as Eliza and hang out with Todd. Todd recommend him to apply for Survivor.

Sign in to follow this