Part 2 - Hoh Competition

CeCiMom

Usually it's part physical, part mental. Should see a Memphis victory for this unless he sandbags it... which I doubt.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does, it will be obvious to Dan, who will then hopefully be that much more determined to win final HOH so that he gets in final two. Sadly, Dan would still have to take Memphis to final 2 to have a chance in hell of winning the big money.

After seeing what Memphis and Dan were at when Jerry was in the DR, the Renegades plan is still in place and Memphis isn't going to sandbag anything. He knows that Dan will take Memphis and vice versa. They were right when they discussed having a "fight" (not that it was much of one) and having Dan say something about NOT taking Memphis... Jerry threw that comp. Jerry will probably throw the next one too. Stupid, stupid move.

I am fairily new to this. I would like someone to explain to me how the final 3 play it out. I know Dan won the 1st. part and Memphis and Jerry will play 2nd part. Now, would someone explain to me how the rest of it works. Thank you in advance. It has also been a great pleasure reading all of your posts. You all do a great job. I have disagreed with 1 poster, guess I can't name the poster but I bet alot of you can guess who......the poster was so full of hate, could not take any disagreement and loved to attack all other posters. Enough said!!!! The rest of you seem open for ideas, plots and what not. I enjoy all of you, keep it up. Please inform me how the final 3 play goes. Thanks for everything!!!!!

I would like someone to explain to me how the final 3 play it out.

Hi Haze! Memphis and Jerry will compete in the 2nd part of the comp without Dan. The winner of part 2 will then meet Dan in the 3rd portion of the comp. The winner of the 3rd comp will be HOH. Since there are only 3 people left in the game, there is NO POV! There will be only one nominee and that nominee will be instantly sent out to Jury House.

That will leave the final two to then have to answer questions from the jury who will vote the winner!

That help? :animated_bouncy:

interesting i dont think comps will be as hard as bb7, 8,9 part2

bb would love a jerry vs dan finale

it'll be better for ratings

jmho

today

jmho

third part is on tomorrow show

second part is sometime today

jmho

yeah its live on tomorrow show

jmho

Thank You Elysium and Sonoerin, for taking the time to inform me about the final 3, you all have been great. I hope Memphis doesn't win a thing!!! I have not liked him from the beginning. Memphis seems to have slipped thru the cracks. I can't stand Jerry but rather him than Memphis!!!! I'm afraid the jury, especially the catty women like April and Michelle will vote out of spite, not the best player and of course, Ollie will vote how April tells him to. I think Dan has out played them all. He is by far the best player. I wish Keesha was still there, oh well chit happens!!! I can't wait to hear how they explain their vote. So, Dan take'm down, balls to the wall, make Memphis and Jerry cry, they will be so full of excuses.......PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL!!!!!!!!

If F2 is Memphis and Dan, I still think the spite will fall on Dan. He has played the best game and April and Michille will give the vote to Memphis. If F2 is Jerry and Dan the spite is still Dan in their eyes, they will vote for Jerry. I see no redeeming qualities in these two females, April stated she would vote for the best player, I don't believe her, we shall see her true colors. I think we all know her true colors. April is perfect, "remember", in her mind she is beautiful, perfect and knows how to handle men!!!! Oh, how I could say alot about that, I won't, not yet!!! Michellle thinks she is perfect and beautiful, she stated how beautiful she is, lmao. These two females are a wreck and they will vote with hate and spite. I hope I'm wrong, DOUBT IT!!!!! SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! If F2 is Jerry and Memphis, lmao, I just watched the worst BB ever. Spite, I don't even thinks matters here. Jerry by a land slide. Big Brother ratings, IN THE CHIT CAN!!!!!!

I do not agree that Jerry threw the comp. He may have jumped off on purpose, but that doesnt mean he threw it. He knew he could not beat them in an endurance. How old is he again? 75, he hasnt mentioned his age much has he? LOL He probably gave it a shot, just to see if one of them happened to fall off. When he realized the Renegades would be there for the long haul, he jumped. Now he prepares for part two. Memphis has the advantage for the physical aspect of this part, but Jerry has the advantage for the mental aspect. Look for Memphis to throw part three to Dan, so that Jerry leaves the house wanting to vote for Memphis. B):clap:

Archived