Wednesday, September 10th

CeCiMom

Oh Noooo!!! Fellow Dan Fans, I just had a bad thought.......

the Part 3 comp.....the Jury might screw with it knowing that

Dan did a lot of "personality studying" of them...

(he always asked off subject questions but never answered any of theirs)

Those against Dan might answer something weird trying to trip him up.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Jerry is just proud of our military and serving in it. I could never do it, I have family going to Iraq and it's not their first time there and they fix the Black Hawk and have man the gun and protect the Black Hawk while in the air. Their time is just about up to get out but they have to go back for 12 to 15 months. I wish they had a desk job instead of being on that Black Hawk.

I don't think anyone's comment meant anything bad IMO it's just the fact that it's Jerry and he's easy to bust on. I to thought I heard somewhere maybe Jerry said it I'm not 100% sure but that he was a sniper or something I am surprised to hear he did office work so he's either he's very proud or full of BS.

I fought the lunch crowd at Red Lobster earlier... does that mean I get a nifty "Served With Pride" Navy hat?

In all seriousness, I would never put down any soldier doing any job that they were given, especially in wartime, but Jerry and the editing of BB have completely misrepresented his service to make it seem like, regardless of his actual job, that he had at the very least served until he retired. Finding out now about his time with the armed forces, to me anyway, makes most of the things he talks about seem even more ridiculous than they already did.

OMG, Jerry just told another HUGE lie. He was telling Dan about his soujourns in Scotland and the narrow roads there. Jerry says, "You know the Roman Empire made all the roads in Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland..."

WRONG, JERITOL: As an ancient history buff I know for a fact. Rome only conquered England and Wales. They never tried to conquer Ireland. In 2nd century AD Roman Emperor Hadrian built this huge wall, the Hadrian Wall, from coast to coast to keep the wild Scots OUT of England. Roman Soldiers were stationed every 10 or 15 miles to keep Scots on the outside.

Archived