Wednesday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol the mods at jokers banned me for three days for not kissing ass when nonsense was posted

a few of posters there had no sense of what bb was anyway

i got banned because someone said memphis would get a/o vote over jerry

i disagree and gave my response

o well :lol:

jmho

lol the mods at jokers banned me for three days for not kissing ass when nonsense was posted

Guess there is no need for me to go over there, and then again I'm too tame for SS. That's why I like it here.

i never been to ss unless it is to watch photochops thread

jmho

since bb is letting hg influence jury votes i say bring all jury members back in the house for last few days

jmho

2:51 pm BBT

Jerry sitting alone in the LR in one of the 'on the block chair' is yawning (who can blame him)... Dan is alying in the spa room on the couch bed thing-a-ma-bob chewing his nails. BB is pumping in the Rocky theme song... Dan yells "Oh my go!" Dan jumps up with a big smile on his face, slips on his house shoes, takes a drink and heads out in the area of the LR, Jerry sighs and gets up and heads towards the back of the house (SR, bedrooms), Memphis appears from nowhere and heads the same direction.

Foth

(we had a good 15 to 20 seconds of the song)

A dickie doo is that his belly sticks out farther than his dickie do!

since bb is letting hg influence jury votes i say bring all jury members back in the house for last few days

jmho

I 2nd that. If that wasn't a crock of sheeit I don't know what is.

JERRY! Kick Memphis's ass buddy. Not that I like you, but I hate the other 2 more. Reach deep down inside and pull out the inner beast we all know you have hidden ( eyeroll) juuuuu caaannnn doooo it!

So what time will the second part start today? And what site is SS?(Not that I would leave here, I like you people!!!!) I was on one- RBBQ-, and it sucks. Was good once upon atime, but the people on there are just mean, rude and cant understand that it is a game. Some people take it personal when someone lies to their favorite HQ. Weird. It is ok to get emotional and passionate, but those people, were very close to having a breakdown-LITERALLY!!! I could see veins popping out of their necks from here.

cheri--SS is Survivor Sucks. I don't go there anymore. I rarely go to Jokers anymore either. I just don't like the format of their update page (the backwards thing). I've probably navigated a dozen bb sites over the years and Morty's is my fave by far. No one takes things too personal and if toes are stepped on, apologies are quickly out there and all is forgiven. I love coming here and seeing old faces...uh....avitars. :)

Thanks for the info about the second part. I didnt realize so many people take things that personal. Maybe I am the odd ball. When over there I felt like they were just pathetic. :crybaby: Oh well. I love this game, but I certainly dont want to feel the need to admit myself into a state facility to get past the hurt. :dork: Anyway, glad the mods here do a great job and not post things like that. THANKS MODS!!!!

GO MEMPHIS!!!!!!! :clap::bandana::bandana::bandana::bandana:

Archived