Jerry - Week 10

Jem

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can say dan and memphis were both carried for the numbers game at various portion of the game and both also survive because someone that needed to be dealt with before him when he was on the BLOCK!

there is no denying that

jmho

The difference is that Memphis and Dan eventually dealt with Jerry, now that they're F2 although i would've rather they kept Keesha and had a Dan/Keesha F2, with the magnificent vision of hindsight it was a smart move to bring Jerry along with confidence that they could beat him when it came to the F3

Jerry is probably going to be embarrassed at some of his antics and personal habits when he watches tapes. Maybe he will take note and make some needed changes. I don't think it is a good idea for anyone past a certain age to be on that show. It is geared for a younger set. I kind of wish Jerry had gone way earlier so that someone more capable had made the final comps more interesting. But....Jerry is finally gone and I wish he and his family well with the bad weather coming their way and I wish the best for his wife Joanne because of her ill health.

i so hated some of the things he said, i'm so glad he finally walked out of the house-but the tear rolling down his face and the "last hurrah" got me a little choked up! though now i'm sure he'll show his typical "jerry knows best" at the jury house, and i'll hate him again. and i can't believe he was kissing girls in the audience-he vomited yesterday!

So he wanted the money for his son Chip that cost him a lot of money. His wanted to buy his son a house.

Jerry said he was betrayed by everyone in the house and he had no friends. He was all alone.

He said if he was in the F2 he would have won. He said he had Ollie, April and Michelle and they would get Libra's vote.

He said he would have gotten Renny's vote.

He said that Memphis is going to win. (with his help)

I also thought Jerry was disgusting to say that his son hand cost him a lot of money on prime time national TV. He also said his son is unemployed and he wanted to win the money to buy his son a house.

His son has to be at least in his 40's, why the hell is he mooching off his elderly dad? His son sounds like a jerk and why the hell would he want to buy his mooching son a house? It could be legit reasons his son has cost him money, but I doubt it. Anyways, it must be something embarrasing otherwise Jerry would have given the reason or at least talked about it in the house...he talked about everything else.

Sooooooooo glad that he didn't make the F2! Can you imagine how boring the house would be if he were since it's bad enough with D & M? OMG! I'd have to put a fork in my eye!

I really disliked Jerry on the show. I think that he's a very selfish person for leaving his very sick wife for 3 months for his "last hoorah!" WHATEVER! He's old enough to have had several last hoorahs and to hear him talk, he doesn't spend much time with her between his golfing. I cannot stand divas and I felt that he was a diva this season.

JMHO

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name