idk but i dont see memphis turning on dan now

it makes no sense to me for him to take jerry

jmho

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree

jmho

Very possible, GS, I don't think Renny would vote for Jerry and April, Ollie, Michelle would be very happy someone gave Dan a taste of his own game. Keesha, eh, who cares. Libra would vote for Memphis. Ya never know, might be a good play. And, oh yeah, Dan would still vote for Memphis because of good game play. JMO

Jerry, if he had only wrapped those damn ropes around his hands........

I agree it doesn't make sense to me why Memphis is considering taking Jerry to the end. The votes will go to Jerry IMHO. I don't understand why Memphis is letting Dan throw him under the bus, losing Keeshas' vote was stupid if he goes to F2 with Dan and if Memphis is the one who gets rid of Jerry another vote may be lost. :cookoo:

If Jerry had wrapped the ropes around his hands...he'd have been dangling under the plane by those ropes...and probably pulled his shoulders out of the sockets in the process! :naughty:

As for Memphis...he blew any chance of winning when he evicted Keesha...however, there was a very slim chance that he could have won before that anyway...(except maybe he could have beaten Keesha in F2 ;) )

I hope he doesn't screw over Dan...I don't think he will...:dontgetit:

The whole deal, for me, with BB10, is that Dan is where he is because he had no competition other than perhaps Brian and Brian went nuts too early-in to even be of much note.

This group was piss-poor and the reason everybody is so in love with Dan is not because he even minutely resembles Will - which he does not - it's because he is the only one who has the least iota of a personal life worth mentioning and a modicum of sense.

That does not excuse the fact that Dan would have been gone way long ago had anyone worthy been in the house.

I also want renegades all the way.

I am just going by what I have seen Memphis say on camera when alone. I'd like to believe he'll take Dan to the end.

But I am now convinced that if he does take Dan to the end, it is purely going to be because he believes he can beat Dan in Final 2.

"I look at it like a business. I have a 450K decision to make. I still don't know who I'd have the best chance of beating." Are all things I've heard Memphis say this week.

Probably he DOES think he can beat Dan.

guess we'll see...

i'd like dan to win and memphis to get 2nd.

Dan or Memphis. Makes no difference to me. Initially, I liked Dan then memphis then Dan and so on and so forth. I've lost respect for both of them and think one of them is likely awfully lucky to be going home with a significant cashflow.

I will say that I think memphis handled the Keesha situation shamefully. No excuse for the way he treated her just prior to eviction. It said much to me about him as a person and the only excuse he could have for it is that he just procrastinated telling her because he dreaded it so. Still. No excuse. I made light of it prior to the fact but I saw that she was what I took to be genuinely hurt and that is bad.

lack of hoh wins gonna hurt memphis

jmho

It was smart on Dan's part to have Memphis be the bad guy in voting out Keesha. He has so many F2 deals, that it's only hurting him and helping Dan when he breaks them.

Forgot about game play though...let's talk about what he's wearing right now... is it just me or has he been spending too much time with Jerry? That muscle shirt has got to go! I don't care how hott your body is...no man should wear a shirt like that!

I really was disgusted by Memphis this whole game, and season, but really last night he was over the top, bragging and acting all giddy over the possibilities of that money, I think greed is ugly when you wear it on your shirtsleeve the way Memphis does. he has no humility at all. He is just a young stupid cocky guy, who really needs some lessons in life "to get it", he thinks he knows everything , he is a punk. If he wins I will be really sickened

If my arms were as blubbery as Memphis looked in that Comp 1, I'd be wearing a Berka. I swear Memphis has gained about 10 lbs a week! I hope for the sake of Memphis's GF, out of sight, out of mind helps this poor young lady to open her eyes! He ain't gonna give her a red cent. I can smell a bum 2,200 miles away!!!

Archived