Memphis - Week 10

CeCiMom

Dan's done pretty well manipulating Memphis. He put him on the block the first time and still remained his bff by convincing him the risk was worth the reward; he put him on the block a second time with his permission; and he obtained Memphis' permission to throw him under the bus with Keesha.

That's 3 reasons I think Dan deserves to win over Memphis, altho there's many more reasons.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am tellin you Memphis is gonna take Jeritol if he wins the 2nd part, I just feel it, and if I am wrong, then I will come back and say so, but I will not say I like Memphis or have changed my mind about him in any way, he makes me ill.

I thought it was decided that Memphis evicts Keesha, and Dan evicts Jerry which would make Dan HOH. If Memphis wanting to flip to see who does the evicting mean to me he wants HOH, I wouldn't trust him to evict Jerry. I think Dan needs to win HOH and be the one to evict. Well, that is my take on it anyway.

I thought it was decided that Memphis evicts Keesha, and Dan evicts Jerry which would make Dan HOH. If Memphis wanting to flip to see who does the evicting mean to me he wants HOH, I wouldn't trust him to evict Jerry. I think Dan needs to win HOH and be the one to evict. Well, that is my take on it anyway.

I think that was largely speculation on our part, the BB addicts here at Morty's. I don't think this is anything that was ever finalized between Dan & Mem. So I don't think this is anything that can be viewed as Mem changing the plan!

I hope however that Dan, though appearing to be trusting of Memphis, decides to just become the third HOH comp and evict whomever HE wants. He has perfomed much better in comps overall. He has played a much more strategic game than Mem. And I feel he is deserving of making that call.

For the most part, Memphis has been loyal to the Renegades! If he really wanted to get rid of Dan, he had the opportunity just a few days ago when he saved him with the POV which sent Renny packing. The argument could be made that he wanted Renny out because she was a bigger threat to win F2 if it came to that. But he could easily dominate both girls in the comps and could have picked them off as he saw fit!

I'm somewhat trusting of Mem to take Dan, but Dan is going to be the one to determine how much faith he has in Mem's loyalty to the Renegades!

Mermphis said he could beat Jerry hands down at the end, he said that to Dan I believe that is was said something like that Old s.o.b is not gonna win over me or something like that. Memphis has a big ego, he thinks in his head he will beat Jerry, but he is twisted, as much as Jerry had bugged some people, I think they would vote for him over Memphis just because people really do not like him, the car, his attitude sucks. It was said by keesha that Ollie Hates Memphis, we never heard or I did not hear Ollie ever say that but she would know, so I am hoping that dan does not trust Memphist o be the one to evict or Dan may be the one going. Last night Memphis was layin in his bed really turning the wheels, to me I could just feel his thoughts, like he would not want to take Jerry but thinks that is his best play. As I said if I am wrong (if we get a chance to see if I am wrong) then I will come back to the boards and eat crow,lol

I don't think he has a chance against either one of them. Keesha and Renny won't vote for him for sure, Michelle finding out her "friend" Memphis knew from the beginning she was going to be backdoored may of cost him her vote, I doubt he would get Ollie either.

Who knows what Memphis is going to do in the 2nd part of HOH comp. with Jerry? I could see him fighting for it, or letting Jerry have it. He does think he is totally safe at this point and we already know he has no loyalty. I could see Memphis losing. He's won, what 3 POV's, but 2 of those were because they were thrown to him. He sucks at most of the competitions. He doesn't even realize that Dan threw the last POV to him because he didn't want to be the bad guy this week. He doesn't think things through like Dan, he just tries to make several behind the back deals to cover his butt.

I think if Memphis wins the next comp they need to quit playing games and high five each other and let Jerry know he is going.

If Memphis does not want to do that then I would be suspicious that he has not decided who to take if he wins HOH.

Memphis knew from the beginning she was going to be backdoored may of cost him her vote,

i dont know why she is surprise

both keesha and memphis admitted right after the pov ceremony that they knew everything dan was doing

jmho

I heard it in passing and thought it sounded really cocky, but deep down I think Memphis does think he has it locked up even against Dan, and there is no way, Dan WILL win BB 10 if it is him and Memphis Final 2, but I sorta feel about Memphis like I did last season about Ryan, cannot tolerate him and want him to win not another thing, he has the car, it is time to GIT,lolololol

i think she appreciate memphis not falling for keesha tricks to charm the guys to keep her around

jmho

Hm.

Have only had time to breeze through this thread, watched the show at 2am here... and shred threads...

but I perceived a change in Behind-Closed-Doors/Diary-Room Dan (distinct from Game-On Dan). Game-On Dan is the Dan that is acting for the world and HG's to see. The other Dan is the Dan that reveals what he is strategizing re: HGs/game.

OK: When Dan initially strategized in his HOH room about who is best to next evict? It seemed to me that Dan wanted Jerry, not Keisha, OUT. It seemed that they genuinely butted heads here. Memphis was convinced Keisha would be harder to beat than Jerry. It seemed to me that Dan was authentically disagreeing and unhappy with this, but as a realist and strategist, it was in his best interest to go along rather than make a stink about something he had no ultimate control over anyway. Why prolong butting heads with his true, ultimate alliance (*Yes, I have heard them on more than one occasion promise, solidify, and resolidify that they--Memphis and Dan-- are going to Final two together. They've done at least 3 solid times I've seen in recent weeks.)?

I don't think Memphis realizes just how much April despises Keisha. I don't think Memphis was THINKING. About distinctions: It is one thing to lose one vote.

Snarkian Proverb of the Day: It is better to lose the vote of a motormouthed, crabby old lobster with a house history of hatespeech than a soft-hearted, emotional, vindictively angry young woman x 2 (add Renny into the mix).

In losing Keisha's vote, I believe he has lost Renny's. And as Ollie and April actually got along well with Jerry, there's no reason to think Memphis would get their vote over Jerrys. Dudes. What the bleep has Memphis been thinking?!

He must have been really paranoid that Dan might take Keisha over him, though why he'd think that is ridiculous.

I thought! Memphis must have settled for the 50K in his mind, but when hearing him think out loud about his 450K choice to make, I realized he honestly thinks this is the best move he can make. Um. Cos Keisha has better endurance than Jerry? But uh. There is the JuryHouse yet to contend with.

I am just... mifflorized as to how Memphis thought that creating a Keisha who is going to actively gun against him in the JH is supposed to be a better move than just keeping her and making sure he or dan beats her in final 3 comp.

Real friendships and comraderie are near to impossible in the BBhouse. Seemed as if it almost could have been.

I know that Memphis and Dan are supposedly playing up animosity due to the vote out in order to mislead Jerry into feeling comfortable with Memphis' alliance to the point of possibly throwing a comp...

But I would not be surprised at ALL. if Memphis takes Jerry to Final 2. I understand Memphis' gameplay. Still. Still. This last bit does not sit right with me. And I KNOW it's half a million bucks.

Danny old boy old pal...

You've got to win one more... win one for the Flipper!

Archived