America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Renny gets it. She played a good game, and made it really far. If Renny doesn't get it, I hope Keesha gets it. Somebody in the "origional" 4 of them [K/D/M/R].

:].

I do not know what Keesha did that would make her a favorite, she sat on her ass and got catered to by Renny who was great fun , cooked for all of them and really made no enemies. just sayin

I like keesha too, but Renny for me

what I mean is, Keesha really could have been the most liked person in that house had she just done a cpl things different, Renny sorta stayed out of the frey, and took care of the others sorta like a mom, when I say Keesha should do something more than be a server, is because she is young and smart and could do something, and I am not putting down being a server, I have been one for more than 45 yrs or more. In this era a woman can do so much more than you could when I was her age, I just think Keesha should go for it. as far as fav houseguest, i gotta go Renny, she is closer to my age, I loved her sense of humor, and she stayed out of the craziness unless it directly involved her, that's all

I disagree a little with the "America's Choice" options confined to Jury members only,

it should be called "America's 3rd place Choice".

Titled as "America's Choice" implies if America could choose the winner,

their favorite, most deserving, ect. Yet excludes the final 2 players.

So what the final 2 are certain of getting a prize, maybe America wants to give them more.

I liked Renny & Keesha equally but Keesha is getting all my votes, Renny was more entertaining, but game play Keesha was much more pro-active for her alliance and made monumental moves. She deserves 3rd Place Winnings. Renny owns her own business and has traveled the world,

Kessha just wants to get to Ohio and see her family and fix her pretty smile.

If it included final 2 as options...... Dan worked for and would deserve

$545,000 ($500K win, $20K AP, $25K AC)...that would be my choice.

Wow, think about past seasons, if you could go back and choose from Jury & final 2,

for $25K America's Choice, who would have had your vote?

I just hope it's not Jerry I'm afraid the same IDIOTS

that gave him the "Call from home" will give him this too.

:( I'm one of the idiots that voted for him to get a call from home...not so much for him, but his wife. I thought it would be nice for her to get to talk to him. Ugh, I also thought about voting for him to get the money because he's older, but then I thought about what an @ss he's been and went with Renny because she was one of my all time favourite characters. She's so freaking funny.

Archived