Sign in to follow this  
TwinCity

America's Choice - Keesha

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

I'm voting for Keesha for the sheer entertainment value of watching April's head explode animated :animated_rotfl:

Damn! I didn't think of that before I voted for Renny!!!!!

:pixiedust:

All the Big Brother websites are saying vote for Renny except Evel Dick saying to vote for Keesha so she can buy a new tooth.

Haha, I love ED! Sooo not voting for Keesha though, couldnt stand the wench! Renny all the way!

There is no doubt in my mind that Renny should win this.............

although, I could understand Keesha votes..........

I've been one to poo poo conspiracy theories about BB, over the years........but if Jerry wins, I will be a true believer that the fix is in

I voted for Keesha. She played a very good game from the beginning to about midway; then she let her emotions rule her too much. I believe the game just 'got to her'. Renny was a character, but did not play the game at all.

Btw, the reason I believe they even have an AC prize is twofold: one, to involve the viewing audience and let them have a voice especially if the F2 are people they dislike...and two, to make the jury members feel like they are hanging around for something more than voting to give the money to someone else.

It must suck to sit in that jury house for several weeks, without your family and friends, once you are out of the game. Yeah, it is part of what they signed on for but it still must feel like a darn long time away from your normal life with no reward.

I wish they would put up a "who does America really NOT like" vote..................April would win, hands down

I voted for Keesha, just for the sole fact that I want to see April's face when Keesha's name is announced as the winner!! That would be hilarious!!!!! :lol2::animated_rotfl:

NOOOOOOOOO, please say that the kindly old grandfather with a sickly wife edit won't pay off for him!!

I think would give it to Michelle... She was very entertaining...

Keesha!!

After seeing how well BB edited all of Jerry's vile comments it's possible tv only will vote for him! We peeps who know the truth need to go all Renegade so that either Renny or Keesha gets viewers choice. Thoughts?

You are soooo right!! I want Keesha to get it! she played a very good game, Renny cause she is nice and because of the hurricane and stuff

i gave 8 votes to keesha for antirenny votes

honestly if jerry win i wont be upset he played the game ten times better then all on the jury outside of keesha

jmho

I voted for Renny but it wasn't an easy decision. Her pandering comments throughout the season really annoyed me... especially towards the end. But, she did entertain me more than the others so... I went ahead and gave my votes to her.

I voted for Keesha.

Renny.

I still say she played a keener game than most people give her credit for. Sure she fell short and got voted out; they all but two did. Ultimately, those who agree know why and many of those who don't never will get why.

But I'll say this much of her: She was another one that was targeted almost from the beginning. And she had to switch up her behavior and plans of action in that house FAST in order to not get dropkicked out the door. Sure she had a little luck; but again, they all did at different times.

Anyway. Her gameplay eventually made me do a 180 in my attitude toward her.

I also feel she did far more than entertain. I find her inspiring. Heck. If people can vote for April cos they think she is hot, I can most certainly vote for Renny cos I find her inspiring on top of good recovery and below radar gameplay.

I voted for Keesha because of her being behind some of the evictions. Her deciding to vote out Jessie really change the game up. She took a risk, talking to others about it. Yes I loved Renny too.

Well - Here's what I love! It's Saturday Morning at 8:46 AM and after 170 votes, it's:

Crapril - ZERO Votes

HOllie - ZERO Votes

That's the best part of it for me. I don't even care that Jerritol picked up a couple of votes!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I am voting for Keesha because she played the better game and an added bonus it would upset April. There are a lot of polls that show Keesha in the lead. So I do think Keesha has a good chance to win it as well.

Sign in to follow this