America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

I loved Renny too but, I do think Keesha played the game more

and harder....Plus, she helped the F2 out alot on getting to where

they are.....She deserves something as well.......And, I am not gonna

lie, I would love to see the look on Aprils face if Keesha were to win it,

since her and Ollie think they were loved by america....

Sooooooo, I Voted for Keesha!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evel DIck posted a blog saying "Vote for Keesha, she needs the money for a new tooth, and no give me the crap to give it to Jerry cause hes old, he got dragged all the way in the game. Vote for Keesha she needs to buy a new tooth."

Im was voting Keesha be4 i am 121% now

i never vote

but i voted for keesha because i hate weak gamers to be reward because they smile pretty and tell us how bad they had it

my votes are an antirenny votes

jmho

At 9 p.m. Thursday I went to CBS BB page, hit, polls and voted for 30 minutes str8, mostly for Renny but will vote more for keesha in the next weekend. Usually after 10 votes they thank you for voting, votes used up...that wasn't up tonight. On the texts it's limited to 8 votes per day but I'm going to be alternatively voting Keesha/Renny until Monday p.m. when it closes. Don't want "Old Man Boogers" to win. Maybe a year supply of kleenex for most annoying.

Good point, Vesper! And I too would love to see that shit eating look on April's most unphotogentic face when Keesha gets $25,000. Plus she needs the dough. And like UVP said, GamePlay should count over being funny. So I will hereon vote incessantly for Keesha! Could be by tomorrow, you will be limited on your votes on CBS. But since America's Choice BB8, they must have a new team running that program.

And, SugarB...Do you think Jerry will cook "Booger Burgers" for the gang. I really think people will still be avoiding Jerry like the plague. He should listen more to others and not try to one-up everyone's story.

I'd love to see Renny, wouldn't mind seeing Keesha, since it would make ugly Apeface go insane - really just don't want to see Jerry, Ollie, April or Libra or Michelle get it. Guess that narrows it down, huh?

I was reading some posts that Keesha should get it for game play..........but IMO, America's choice is NOT for game play, it's for the person you enjoyed watching the most and/or who was the most entertaining...........the big prizes are for game play............I don't think AC should be the "third place prize".

I just took a look at My Space.

All the Big Brother websites are saying vote for Renny except Evel Dick saying to vote for Keesha so she can buy a new tooth.

I have no doubt that Renny will win.

I would not be surprised if Jerry won the AC money...he was winner of phone call. I think CBS loves him. I'm not going to bother voting...but I hope Renny wins it for my prediction challenge...oh yea...and because I like her too. :rolleyes: I put Jerry down originally as my choice to win...but switched to Renny and now I'm regretting it...oh well.

Keesha...ugh...JJ can buy her a new tooth...he supports her lazy ass anyway...what's a couple more thousand dollars now.

there are plenty of ways to finance a tooth implant, let Keesha go do what some have to do, but I will vote for Renny and no not think Jerry will win it, he really was not americas favorite. And he got called out last night for brushing his dentures in the kitchen sink, rock on Renny for tellin it like it is, that would gross me as well.

ED has a blog up on his my space to vote for Keesha, and a lot of people said nope, votin for Renny she made us laugh, there were a few I am votin for Jerry, which I found weird,lol I left a comment on EDs blog I was voting for renny, sorry ED,lol

Archived