America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Pinkie! I just laughed and laughed last night at Steven and Brian. When you get down to this point in the show, you're sometimes wondering what in the heck you even still have the feeds for. Well last night was worth this months fees :animated_bouncy:

If my wife asked me once, she asked me a dozen times what I was laughing at. Of course, I had my headphones on and probably laughed WAY too loud! :animated_rotfl:

I really wish that Steven, Brian, Angie could have stayed in the house and played the brain game with Dan and Memphis.

Most all the "normal" people got evicted first. I still have loved this year.

America's Choice? I don't have anyone I am voting for.

Renny all the way!!! No doubt about it. When she left the house, it became very boring. I also loved it when Rubert won fan favorite, and he devotes all his time and money to young men. I don't see how anyone could be against that...

Back to BB. CBS has plenty of money since they don't have to pay KKK to over paid movie stars to entertain us BB voyers. Dan would of course be my second choice, but he already has some money.

Sonoerin..... I was laughing at the comments Brian and Steven made about April last night too.... very funny stuff

I think that girl is in for a rude awakening... but I fear that she just won't get it or not really care

watching over some of their interviews, they're really hillarious. "She's either dumb or she's a whore" "you know, there's always the third option..."

I do wish those guys had been in there longer

i dont think any should win 25k and especially not renny

if anyone gets money i say keesha since she actually played the game

jmho

I'd probably vote Keesha with Renny a close second. Liked them both but I think Keesha's gameplay was MUCH better

if anyone gets money i say keesha since she actually played the game

I totally agree!!

I can't say that either was my favorite....BUT out of those in the jury house I would have to give it to Keesha because in my opinion she played the game better than Renny. BUT Renny would be my second choice only because she made me laugh at times. (Yea I know weak reason for me to pick Renny) I can only hope that Jerry doesn't get it!! UGH!!

Don't HATE me for saying this but I even think Libra deserves SOME credit for playing the game (not going to vote for her though...there is no way in the world 'AMERICA' would give her a dime)...It would be a wasted vote...She just played a bit too hard and went the wrong way with things. She needed to keep her mouth shut. If she had done that I think she MIGHT have at least made top 5(maybe)...She never would have won though. But hey at least she tried.

renny or jerry is who i think will win

leaning towards renny

jmho

keesha winning would cause the more drama

jmho

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol

jmho

April would have a fit if Keesha won it

all the more reason to vote Keesha!

UVP is dead on, BB revolves around playing the game and most of the jury really were just unable to keep up with Dan's gameplay. Keesha at least shook things up early and opened the door for Dan and Memphis to stick around

Archived