America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

none i hate this practice of allowing losers to get prizes because they are favs of fans

bb favs isnt but a big groupthink effect

i hated it in survivor allstar when rupert got 1 million bucks

jmho

Hey Dan might be evicted and he is not on the list. :huh:

Really I am sure Renny has it in the bag. There are fan clubs all over the net right now working on getting her voted AC.

yup...Keesha would be the last one I'd vote for too...

I'd vote for Dan if he's evicted...otherwise it'd be either Jerry or Renny. Jerry only because he's made it this far in the game and I never thought he would/could...and, he has actually played hard ...so kudos to him for that (even though I can't stand him!) Renny...because I really liked her...but gamewise...she really didn't do anything....maybe not as deserving...

While she grates on my last nerve with her voice, I had to choose Keesha. She has been the driving force behind numerous evictions, is quite smart when it comes to the game and has won numerous comps. Sure, I like Renny better, but IMO Keesha is more deserving.

IF Dan does not get evicted and is in the F2, then I am voting for Renny. IF he gets evicted because of that no good Memphis or Jerry, then I am voting for Dan. I don't care if he already has the AP money... I'd give him more for entertaining me all this time and flat out deserving to win.

:fear: I voted for the last one evicted! I loved Renny, but for her entertainment, not for her gameplay! I don't doubt that she'll win it, but I believe the AC award should go to the HG that displayed the best gameplay but din't win! And quite frankly, there just wasn't anybody on the list who's gameplay I really admired! :fear:

Now with that said . . .

none i hate this practice of allowing losers to get prizes because they are favs of fans

bb favs isnt but a big groupthink effect

i hated it in survivor allstar when rupert got 1 million bucks

UVP - What a Curmudgeon! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I gotta tell ya, (Geez, I sound like Bob Hope when I say that) I initially just didn't like Rupert when I first saw him! I thought "Oh Crap! Another has been hippie." Then when they went into town to buy their initial supplies and he stayed behind with both canoes, looked at the camera and said, "What do pirates do?" and proceeded to steal all the shoes from the other team's canoe, I knew I'd found my new hero! Still one of my favorite moments from my Survivor obsession!

We'll have to continue this in the survivor threads after the new season starts UVP!

Voted for Renny, of course. Just because I liked her better than the rest - to hell with the gameplay. Keesha only made it as far as she did because of her alliance with the guys. I don't dislike her - just don't see any reason to reward her laziness and substandard play. Memphis has the car so he can drive off into the sunset . . . and Jerry can take his gold bars and boogers back to Magnolia. I think Dan has the win in the bag so he won't need a consolation prize.

I think all the evicted houseguests should be in the running for America's prize, not just the jury members. Angie or Steven would get my vote if that were the case since I believe they were unfairly targeted and evicted and it might discourage that kind of mob action in the future.

i'm torn. if dan goes to jury [no!] i'd vote for dan. if not i might split my votes keesha/renny. i LOVED rupert pirating the shoes-and unlike adam, rupert actually runs a not for profit w/ his winnings. survivor gives 100k as a fan fave prize often. i think james won it twice.

Did anyone see where the poll was leaning before it was closed? I hope Renny wins this one. Jerry winning the phone call really surprised me and I want Renny to win AC. I can't remember if they also tell you who was second and third place. Does anyone know, or remember?

Archived