- 1123 - Sonoerin

-----------

- 1154 Wolfie

------------

- 1476 Cathysavon

------------

- 1575 Andreadros

------------

Copy above and paste with your scores to get team breakdown....

- 1123 - Sonoerin

-----------

- 1154 Wolfie

------------

- 1476 Cathysavon

------------

- 1575 Andreadros

------------

-1284 judyher

hey, I have never played survivor fantasy survivor I mean, and it is kinda hard, but I have been makin my picks, will go today prolly and make this weeks, good to see you guys know what the heck you are doin, I sure dont,lolol but tryin anyway.

Any thoughts on the answer to the bonus question? I am not sure how literal it is supposed to be. Kenny found the clue but was gonna keep it to himself. He grabbed it off the table, but he did then put it down. Charlie saw it and pointed it out to the whole group "hey, what's that?" I also think he's the one who picked it up off table in front of kenny (after kenny read it) and tossed it to Marcus who then read it aloud. So, "who shared the immunity idol clue with the tribe?"

Kenny - reluctantly since he didn't run away and hide with it

Charlie - pointed it out and grabbed it from kenny to share

Marcus - who literally shared it by reading it out loud

Thoughts please.

Sorry I missed out on trying to get the points to you last week...I was on vacation but did get my choices in.

This week, I am 92nd with 1716 points.

I wish I was doing as well in fsnet...LOL!

Kenny - reluctantly since he didn't run away and hide with it

Charlie - pointed it out and grabbed it from kenny to share

Marcus - who literally shared it by reading it out loud

Thoughts please.

I went back and watched the section of the episode as well as the videos up on CBS! Kenny really didn't even want to share with anybody, and even though Marcus read it aloud, Charlie actually said, "I saw the whole thing and don't feel right not sharing it with the tribe"! He then threw it over to Marcus. That pretty much cinched it for me and I voted for Charlie.

I wish I was doing as well in fsnet...LOL!

I'm feeling kinda PO'd! I was in Phoenix all week on business, so I made all my picks Monday morning early before I went to the airport. I correctly guessed that Marcus was going home, so I also removed him from my CBS team. I replaced him with Matty after dropping Matty off a couple of weeks ago. When I checked my scores this morning, I was really irritated to see that I had only scored 164 pts this week. I scrolled down the page and saw I only had 3 members on my team. NO MATTY! CRAP! I'd been moving up every week, and then fell apart here!

It's just the other way around for me, I'm doing much better in FSNET! You are kickin' major butt over at CBS! You Go! :)

I chose marcus because of the way the question was formed. It said more or less who shared it with the tribe, at least I read it that way, and that would have been Marcus. Very confusing though. I guess we will find out.

Well, seeing we are a team...lol...you keep doing well on FS and hopefully I can do so on CBS!!! DEAL?

Mortys Marvels 2: 1320 points

Mortys Wolf 896 out of 25825 : 1488 points

158 Out of 1821 Mortys Marvels 2 1320

I am trying to get my CBS contact to give me some clarification on question. I too initially thought Charlie but how literal is it to be taken. I hope this isn't how all bonuses are gonna be from now on.

Score - 1750, rank 70 (still fighting for my 30 bonus points from last week - I was locked out and unable to answer or change my picks)

andreadros

My current total is 1254. I have to add a new team member now that Marcus is gone.

I lost Marcus too.

But I have had to put my entries in EVERY week. Have you not had to do that? I thought I could just let them ride from week to week but every time I go in for the first time, I have to reinstate them.

:animated_wave:

Hey, good news - I got my bonus points at last so my score is now 1780 - not sure the extra 3 points on our team average score does much, but every little bit counts. On a personal note, it also means that I have broken the top 50!!! Wish week one hadn't been so messed up so that I'll always have a * next to whatever my rank is in my mind.

I have found that one week my old picks will carry over and the next they'll be wiped out. I got lucky last week that they carried over since I was locked out of making any picks about 50 min before official blackout was supposed to start. I lost some points since my new picks didn't take, but my old ones were good enough that I can't complain too much and as noted above, they finally gave me the bonus points I had earned. (I had emailed my contact before showtime with the bonus answer and asked him how he wanted my picks - he didn't respond til after show began so my picks weren't accepted, but at least they gave me the bonus.)

No guidance on the bonus answer and only one of you have shared your thoughts. Anyone else have any input?

Hope to chat you soon ---- Andrea

Okay All my score for this week is now 1669 points , and the answer to both bonus questions is for Charlie he lost 5 kilo's and Ken refred to himself as a Rat

hope that helps

Wolfie

PS : Mortys Marvels 2 are ranked 154 Out of 1875 with a average team total of 1457

I was just on cbs and see that they are now scoring the bonus question answer for last week as Charlie or Marcus. So, some of your points and the tribe rank may have changed.

Finding it hard to pick this week. Keep in mind that by last years standards. anyone who wins an item at auction was awarded reward points. Not sure who is going to exile for the -18 or going home. As our numbers dwindle, the risk of our players going goes up. I've lost 2 in 2 weeks and not too happy about it (and had I lost Ace prior week, I'd have been great cause he was one of the higher scorers, but no, I have to lose them on the low scoring weeks).

I'm gonna try and get into the chatroom here tomorrow. Chat you then?

Okay All my score for this week is now 2108 points , and the answer to both bonus questions is for Susie for the blind side and the Ponderosa one I did not hear Randy say any thing abou the truck smelling anyone else got a clue

Wolfie

PS : Mortys Marvels 2 are ranked 131 Out of 1900 with a average team total of 1800

PSS: Sorry about the silence I been working 12 hour days 7 days a week right now and don't know when it will end.

Sign in to follow this