Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Cbs Survivor Fantasy League

andreadros score is 1153

Sharonda's score is 609

MortysWulfs score is 744

Chaterbox score is 1100.

Smooches score is 1079

Just my 2cents....If you get the CBS Internal Error Contact Tech Support, it is not a case sensitivity issue. (You will get a mismatch error instead.)

Thanks Cat for the offer...if I have problems again, I will definitely take you up on that!!

Cathysavon - Since there was no reply to you, you may have a problem in that the gal here is the lead for Morty's team. I don't think she can put in the info for someone on another team. If she comes in here, she can clarify this, but I do think you need to check with your tribal lead to make sure they get your points added.

I reported cathy's picks to my contact. So far as I know, not even tribe leader can get into individual accounts. At least I can't for the members of my private tribe unless I'm missing something. Anyway, hopefully having given him link to your post he'll do something to get your picks credited. I'll have him look at what you referred to as your error problem also in hopes it can be corrected.

andreadros

Your right Chatter I can't in fact I can not even see individual team scores this season so I am flying blind right now as far as what the real scores for us are.

I can't actually see my score posted as it won't take my login now - so odd... no error message or anything, just keeps bringing up box. But I did find myself on the leaderboard so, let's try this again...

andreadros 1392

BTW, if our tribe rank seems miserably low, it's cause there appear to be a lot of what I've termed as "vanity tribes" with only one member. I know for a fact that there are 27 tribes with identical score and I know who they belong to - one person! Just look at score 1444 - too high an average based on indiv rankings to be otherwise and some are even based on her individual nicknames. So, I'm going to address this in my next email to CBS and maybe we'll see a little improvement in rank at least. And if you are reading this, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I got to admit this season CBS fantasy league is really screwed up , hard to find out what real standings are. Also that we have more then 8 people on the team thats a first also. Hope CBS knows what the F there doing. But we will just go on as we are win or lose we know what were doing right.

Mortys Marvels2: Rank : 238 out of 1675 Score : 947

MortysWulf: Rank: 2472 out of 23002 Score: 985

Now what looks weird there , my score is higher then the team score I can see. Who ever has the connection to CBS please find out whats going on if you can.

Hey Wolfie! The scoring is confusing to say the least! I missed the first two episodes, so my scoring didn't even start until epi 3, but my score is 882. I'd assume I might be somewhere in the middle of our team score wise. You think the 947 is our average score?

Maybe if we knew everybody's (on our tribe) score, we could figure it out! At least on FantasySurvivor we can see everybody's, but CBS only let's me see my score. If the scoring is based on an average, our score will be diluted by the tribe members who don't really play each week, or have not made any changes to their picks!

It is an average of our scores. I am in charge of a private team and have had to use the average x number of players - known scores to extrapolate the score of the one who never reports his to me. What a pain! This was CBS's response to people wanting more than 8 on a tribe - they just never posted an explanation on it at all - I never saw anything explaining how they worked as far as number of players or the use of averages but that is definitely how it is. I was one of the lucky ones to get in on it week 1 (I was already emailing back and forth with all our start up issues and even had a call to the guy at CBS explaining our login and registration issues).

I much prefered last season with the assignable bonus categories. I did OK on my picks, but I was bonus queen and ended up in first on my private tribe cause of my bonus record. These bonuses have been too easy so they are essentially giving us all the same points with them - no advantage to even having it except for the few who forget to participate or play around and guess wild.

I can't figure the scoring out either. My score is 1059. I gave up trying to find the rankings.

judyher

Thanks for the update on the darn rules. In spite of my late start, I just want you all to know how much fun I'm havin' with the team, and, I appreciate you all letting me play along with the rest of you Mortyites. :)

Okay lets see if we can find out what every one has

947 x 10 players = 9470

- 985 Wolfie

----------

- Next Person

----------

Everyone add to it that reads this board. Please

947 x 10 players = 9470

- 985 Wolfie

----------

- 1344 Chatterbox

----------

Copy and paste what is here so far then add your score and name to new / reply post

947 x 10 players = 9470

- 985 Wolfie

----------

- 1344 Chatterbox

----------

-882 Sonoerin

----------

Copy and paste what is here so far then add your score and name to new / reply post

947 x 10 players = 9470 (give or take a few - 947 is an average)

- 985 Wolfie

----------

- 1344 Chatterbox

----------

-882 Sonoerin

----------

-1392 andreadros

________

-1059 judyher (posted earlier)

________

5 to go....

Looking at the scores so far, we either have one or two not playing or the rest of the 5 are way under average.

Good job to the above players!

bb needs this

I'm sucking at cbs survivor...but I usually do, lol.

Well, I think we have to give up on figuring out our tribe member scores since 5 failed to report again this week.

Cathy, did you get points last week? I did send your picks (and page link as proof that you picked pre-show) to my contact but if it wasn't fixed, I'll add to my next email.

Did anyone get dropped from tribe? I hear they may have been cut back to only 10 but I wasn't sure if we started with more than that.

--- andreadros

Well, if you guys want to give it another try on figuring the scores . . .

Morty's Marvels 2 - 1154

We're moving up the leader board. We're now 191st of 1755 Public Tribes. We added 207 pts this week. So if we try the same math, 1154 X 10 = 11540

- 1123 - Sonoerin

-----------

Yes everything is good. Got blindsided by double elimination but it looks like everyone did. I went from 327 to 216.

thanks

Cathy J

Sign in to follow this