Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Cbs Survivor Fantasy League

Okay CBS Fantasy is up and going but right now it looks like only public tribes , you register and they will put you on one. I will keep checking though cause it gets closer to show launch they may add in private teams and then I will make one or two for mortys marvels.

Wolfie

Boy it took some time just to get back into that site.

Since only public tribes are open now, how do we find out which public tribe we are on? I just may be trying this too early but thought I would ask.

I just went to cbs.com, and I think you're right wolfie. It's stupid because I had to register again, but I just put in my current account information. Then I could only pick my team, but it said "execute trade".

I wonder why they stopped the private leagues? Maybe they felt some had unfair advantages. I dunno. Sucks we won't have Morty's Marvels on cbs.com though.

New update!!! CBS now has it set up to form Private Tribes as well.. I just did it. However, it took some effort.....I don't know if there are glitches at Cbs or if it was just every computer I tried. But, I finally managed to do it. Don't wait until the last minute though...it's set up differently this year. No Password with the tribe name. It's by invitation only.

Just went to cbs.com and yep, there are private tribes. So wolfie, do you think that it will let you set up a Morty's Marvel tribe?

Sorry did not see this one and made a new topic for it look up top, two teams one private Mortys Marvels and one Public Mortys Marvels 2 , found towards the end of all the two groups pages.

Wolfie!!!!! The CBS site is making me a little goofy! I left a message on our team message center, but it only displays messages 1-10 with no way to get to the messages beyond 10! :(

What I'm looking for is how to get my score without having to look at all 3311 pages of scores! Do they give you any access to the scores? Can you direct me to a page that will give me my score without having to take God only knows how long to go through the leader board? Help! I'm getting frazzled! :wacko:

Good Job Mortys Marvels 2

Since we missed out on episode 1 & 2 the standings after Episode 3 is as follows.

Mortys Marvels 2 Rank: 255 of 1251 Score: 389 ( Not Bad for one week with almost 1000 teams sucking hind Tit. lol

For Those interested my score this week is as follows

Okay I did not post spoilers and since my time is limited for studing them I will not in the future but at least once a week I will probably look at all the commercials and Pics and spoilers and come up with a general Idea like I did last week , if you want add me to your friends list and send me a message here and I will share what ever I find with ya'll . This Week I had Fang winning both challenges so all my members were Fang , Crystal , GC , Dan and the old guy I think. I pegged Sugar to go to exhile and Paloma to be voted out. They was lucky guesses don't count on it being same every week.

Right now they do have one weekly bonus question on the right that if you guess right adds and automatic 30 team points. Last Weeks answer was Onion Alliance. This Weeks Answer is Frying Pan.

As far as how to get scores right now I only know to sign in go to main page and click on users and search. Was a little easier for me cause for all of us it shows the team score and since I still am only player on private team thanks to CBS Mess ups , It showed team score which was mine and I verified it threw users list. Right now all I know is how to search if anything easier pops up or the bonus questions I will share The Info.

Wolfie

if you want add me to your friends list and send me a message here and I will share what ever I find with ya'll

Well, perhaps CBS is just really slow. Tonight when I logged in, There was the number 201 on my main page!

scr3add466vd7.jpg

I did check, and that is my score. I have no idea how they arrived at that number! But it is what I have for now!

Thanks and please keep me posted with your ideas!

See Ya! :animated_wave:

I just joined the public tribe so hopefully the fact I played week 1 will help pull the tribe up on the LB (I have 624 to date). Glad to be apart of another fun tribe and I was sorry I missed out on joining you all last season.

I have been in email communication with someone at cbs about the site problems. More changes in the works over next couple weeks so we may get to pick individual bonus categories again soon. I'll keep you all posted.

andreadros

To give some help to see if you are above or below a certain point, I currently have 628 points and am currently in 121st place out of 16,961 people playing.

One problem I see is that I signed up for the public and I don't know if it adds scores differently but between wolfie, catmom and me, we should have more points than posted for the team.

Okay Guys this is what I am showing from CBS Scoring this week.

Bonus Question for CBS this week is .

Who fell in the water first ?

Answer is Dan.

My CBS team this week: Marcus , Crystal , Ace and Dan ( my picks)

3659 out of 18340 MortysWulf 512

206 out of 1406 public tribes Mortys Marvels 2 595

I am back out of the top 100, currently at 106 with a score of 1100.

Wolfie, have you been able to log in? I have been trying since Thursday and all I get is a "CBS Internal Error" page. I can't even go in to check on my choices.

Is anyone else getting this?

Also, the bonus is the number of pounds difference in fruit between the two tribes. For some reason 2 sticks in my head. Is that right or am I in left field?? (I could be thinking about BL)

For some reason 2 sticks in my head

The right number stuck! :) You are kickin' butt chatterbox! Proud of ya :2thumbsup:

TY. Anything I can do to help!!! (Just wish I had some inkling as what to do on FSnet...LOL)

Well, I hope CBS keeps my picks, I still can't figure out why I can't get in anymore. I can see every other part of their site, just not Fantasy.

I have a love-hate relationship with computers...can you tell?

Okay all here is my take on last weeks scores and what I am doing this week , even though my guesses sucked last week . LOL can't win them all as not trying to really spoil but use my own know how . Remember what I post here is what I see on CBS.

CBS Picks this week ( based on weekly points made along with who I am afraid might be booted this week)

Marcus (RC?) Ace (IC?) Sugar (just making points) and Randy (proving him self in challenges)

My Tribes

Here Are My Current Tribes:

Mortys Marvels: 744 points (private me only person on it )

Mortys Marvels 2: 803 points (public tribe)

catmom2 2843 out of 20421 Score : 753

mortyswolf 2979 out of 20421 Score : 744

Public Tribes

What I see : 125 Out of 1535 Mortys Marvels 2 803 (anyone see's different let me know )

All Tribes

546 out of 3058 Mortys Marvels 2 803

Hey peeps, back from vacation!

I just looked and I'm ranked 5176 with 609total points!

Seems to me there not giving everyone's total pts to Mortys Marvels 2 , any one know how to contact them to ask why

Wolf, if you want to give me all our scores, I'll forward an email to the guy I know at cbs. He doesn't want me giving his email to any more people, but I'd be happy to put in next email. Any site issues, let me know - I report to him every week or two with site questions/issues.

my score is 1153 (andreadros)

Unfortunately I can not see every ones score as could in past . So only what people post here I know and this is all I got so far.

andreadros score is 1153

Sharonda's score is 609

MortysWulfs score is 744

Chaterbox score is 1100.

add your name and score to it please

Catmom...I sent a PM to you. I may have another contact but if you also try from your end, that would be great.

Wolfie - Now I am losing "t's" in my name. When I signed up at CBS, they made me add a bunch of t's to my name. So really, I don't stutter but for the CBS site, my name is Chattterbox!!!! LOL.

Still can't get in at CBS to change my picks. Hopefully Catmom can help.

Can anyone get into cbs.com? I am getting an internal error, is it me or them

Want to check my points and make sure my picks are still there

Thanks

Cathy James

Remember your usernames are case sensitive. If you are unable to get on thursday, email me your picks before showtime and I'll send to my contact so you won't lose this week's picks. That goes for anyone. I'm having an issue with a member of my private tribe who logs on at cbs.com main site, but is unable to log on at the survivor fantasy page. Logs in but it doesn't take, over and over. Looks like they finally fixed this issue after I emailed guy at cbs.

Wolfie, my score is 1029. which is crappy. I missed last week on CBS but was able to get mine in for Fantasy. I made sure I made this time on CBS. Good luck everyone!!

Sign in to follow this