Tuesday, September 9th

LenRay

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a commercial showing Dan and Michelle on the beach! Ha Ha. He asked her if he had any chance of winning. Didnt show her answer, but she did not look happy. Poor Dan, he should have told the other HG's that he HAD to choose a jury member if he went on the trip. Maybe they told Michelle she cold not tell the other jury members about the trip. Fingers crossed... ;)

What a thrilling day. I keep getting nervous about Dan and Memphis' alliance. They need to get a chance to really talk today but I'm afraid that Keesha will simply cling to Dan all day.

Keesha is crying while looking at Memphis. I never thought I'd feel bad for her. I feel bad for her today. She did it to herself, but still.

It only shows comps and evictions.. everything else is edited out

I do have to say that enjoyed the first seasons when everyone who was evicted got a vote and no one was sequestered, once they were out they got to see everything....

Ack!!!

So much has happened since I was able to last log on...Saturday my power supply on computer blew and I finally got it fixed and back up and running today...

Is Memphis really going to evict Keesha instead of Jerry?!!! ...or is he just toying with her? :confused:

He and Dan promised her repeatedly she was going to F3 with them...seems like a scumbag type move if you ask me...(but then again...I'm trying to play catch up right now...)

lockdown is over. hg's are milling about.

Yep, Imin, you missed a lot. You need to YT last nights vids. Keesha had a meltdown. Memphis is icey cold.

feeds showing Keesha packing and Dan eating cereal. Don't know where memphis and jerry are. Now Keesha is just standing by herself. She whispers, "this sucks." She's obviously heart-broken. Way to go, memphat.

wow ImIn, that sucks, sorry, I know what that is like , not havin the puter, glaad you are back, yes a lot has happened,lol

thanks ky....seems from everything I'm reading that's the case...I'm really surprised!

I saw Craig Ferguson show last night...Keesha looked visibly upset...I was thinking something was amiss...sure enough...

I will go try and catch up on you tube.... :running:

yep fatcat...I was panicking that I wouldn't get it fixed by today...I had to get my prediction challenge in!!! Now just playing catchup...no work this afternoon ...too much BB to do!!! :wacko:

Thanks to all who responded to my question. I was just curious how much the jury members get to see with events in the house.

I guess they have to get all the really juicy details with each new jury member. :)

I am happy I am off tonight, I have been working a lot lately and am getting everything late. When I first moved in June, I was without the World Wide Web for about 5 weeks, I about lost my mind, I had to get ATT, instead of Time Warner with my bro, he is a Mac and I am a PC, but we could not get hooked up wirless, it sucked,lol If I ever have to go without internet again I will shoot myself,lol

That cockiness is gonna be one of Memphis many downfalls, he doesn't have the money yet and I do not think he will get it, nope, and I am hoping beyond hope that he does not get to F2, I am really praying.

"As God is my witness, I'll never be without a computer again...no, not me nor any of my folks..." (Music swells) Dun, dun, DUNNNNNN."Camera backs away as we see silouette of Scarlet F.C. against computer screen.....(Intermission)

Archived