Tuesday Show 9/9, 8 Pm Est (time Change)

uvp

instead of 9 est

jmho

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt making a show thread :)

the mods change title into a show thread

jmho

will a woman ever win bb again?

because i dont see it

jmho

BB just coundt do a show on 9/9 at 9pm lol, (i know Fasion Rocks is on) but I too hope Keesha is still their not Jerry, hope Dan wns then, Memphis is only thier as keesha worked hard to save him, and he treats her back be evicing her lol

I hope some how Keesha gets to stay as well....

Makes no since to keep Jerry there knowing that,

if by chance he makes it to the f2, he will win it.....

At least by keeping Keesha, they know everyone

hates her as much as they hate them.....

Jerry has proven himself a few times now that

he can win when he has too.....They are fools if they

keep him and evict Keesha.....

(hopeing that something happens to where Keesha stays)

I definitely hope Jerry somehow wins the final HOH. Seeing Dan's face as he realizes all was for nigh would be too much. It won't happen, of course, and it will be a Memphis Dan F2. Not bad, imo, as they both played the game better than anyone else. When its down to two players that actually played, the jury will be forced to vote their gut...meaning Dan is looking at 50K

I definitely hope Jerry somehow wins the final HOH. Seeing Dan's face as he realizes all was for nigh would be too much. It won't happen, of course, and it will be a Memphis Dan F2. Not bad, imo, as they both played the game better than anyone else. When its down to two players that actually played, the jury will be forced to vote their gut...meaning Dan is looking at 50K

I respectfully disagree. There is no way in hell Memphis played a better game than Keesha. He didn't even win an HOH! Keesha was basically the driving force behind most of the evictions and won more comps. IMO, she is by far a better player in BB than Memphis.

keesha and jerry are dumb

jmho

I totally agree uvp. They fell right into the Renegades plans. LOL I think I'm regaining my trust in Memphis in that everytime he talks with Jerry, he just can't meet his eyes. But with Dan, he's happy, he's animated. I think Dan and Memphis are truly both dedicated to bringing each other to the end.

If there is one thing that I know... body language can tell a person a LOT. Memphis does have "shifty eyes", but it is much less so with Dan than with Jerry or anybody else. I can only hope and pray that Dan wins the comp tonight.

bb never shown keesha family the whole season

jmho

Archived