Monday, September 8th

FurriousSnark

She will find out that tomorrow thats for sure. Honestly, the more I think about it, I don't think she will be that upset. She looks like a caged animal that needs to be let loose. She wants out of the house so bad, I think she is either expecting it, or will be fine with it.

Still glad its making Memphis uneasy and give his cause for a sleepness night maybe. So thats a plus in my book.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think Keesha made a smart move to allign herself with the Renegades. She would have probably been gone before now had she not. Now you may say, it doesnt matter if she leaves now, they used her and then will evict her. But had she competed better in the HOH or Veto comp, she vould have saved herself, she said it herself, she sucked at the HOH comp. They gave her a chance to be in the final three, she should have played better. Teh HOH was ?? about teh pics, she should have studied more. She only got one right. That was pathetic. I like Keesha but the boys didnt screw her over, she let herself down.

Its called being smart :censored: There is not alot of Keesha like/love on this forum, but I like her and I think she is nice person that trusted the wrong people that screwed in the end. Once again, another woman is out of the finale and two more boobs will win. It doesn't matter about HOH. She should have won POV. HOH just keeps you safe, POV is the power this week that is why Memphis is flexing his muscle. Your right, she should have done better, and was relying on their word that Jerry was the enemy. I am sure this will be a life lesson for her in the end.

agreed... just an odd choice of wording in my opinion.

vespa said "Once again, another woman is out of the finale and two more boobs will win. "

Good call! Looking over past seasons that has happened a few times!

I think Keesha is great! So I'm with ya on that...

Being the "independent" woman that I am, and surely it's been noticed, I just don't understand why the past few seasons the "women" find it necessary to bond with a couple of guys each time thinking it will help them get to the end, it hasn't worked. Why oh why is this necessary. Nothing against men, I LOVE them, but you can't tell me that women are not capable of playing this game and winning otherwise. <steps off soapbox and breathes>

<_<

I just don't understand why the past few seasons the "women" find it necessary to bond with a couple of guys each time thinking it will help them get to the end,

Exactly! Can't expect females to become jealous of eachother, get those they are jealous of booted out, wind up with three men in the house and win. Odds and probability say nada.

Now, I rest my case.

I agree that VETO was the big thing to win this week, that should be obvious to anyone. But had she won HOH, she would have been safe. Of course the power lies with the VETO this week, but she would not be on the block or going to jury, if she had won HOH. If she were HOH, she would not have to choose who to send out. Jerry would have left, obviously, and Jerry would leave respecting and probably voting for Keesha. Bottom line, Keesha is smart. She made it to F4. Doesnt matter what her strategy was, or who she aligned with, she made it to F4. You think people on here bash Keesha, I left another site becasue the people on there were sooo cruel, and not just to Keesha. Nasty bunch of folks they were. You guys on here are actually pretty civilized.

So, what's up with the feeds??? Did I miss that something might be going on or was there just more activity in the fish tanks?????

but you can't tell me that women are not capable of playing this game and winning otherwise.

honestly no

the woman get distracted from playing bb game over little things such as

1. another female hg is getting more attention then them

2.female hg looks better then them

once distracted its game over for them because they will focus all their energies on that problem and abandon playing bb

the reason the guys has won last few season is that they are less likely to get distracted then woman and they play team aspect of bb better

only one hg wins bb

but a strong team can get you far

only way a guy gets distracted in bb is joining a showmance eg.ollie, nick, eric

the guys usually dont compete with each other in bb

guys are raised to compete with each other in sports, schooling etc... it ends there

the woman can get distracted with a 1.showmance 2.female vs female war 3. who is bigger star of bb 4.better career etc....

i dont see a woman winning bb anytime soon

because as soon as the season start they the woman go after the prettiest hg or guys girl eg.angie,carol etc....

while they are fighting the guys are sitting back saying thanks you woman pick yourself off

you save us trouble of doing it

the guys level of trust barrier is low with each other so they are able to function right off the back as a unit

whereas with bb woman it is high because they usually suspect each other of talking behind their back, competing with each other the list goes on and on

renny actually was upset with libra over Chinese food gtfoh

jmho

I agree with everything you said, once again, guess that's why they choose the women they do. Oh well.

the survivor woman has adapted to their game

i am proud of them :wub:

jmho

I guess the Survivor women don't have the time to ask the other competitors if they are the prettiest girls they ever saw or to talk about themselves all day.

I never watched it and maybe they do, but from what little I know about the show I think they are too busy surviving in some remote place.

I'm beginning to believe that DR/BB sets it up so the two blondes always hate each other. The must egg it on. As for Angie hooking up with Brian, Keesha's must be more of a chubby chaser. Angie's got better taste with Brian. Wonder if Steven/Brian went on a camp out together or something?

bb didnt set it up

the woman themselves set it up

i dont even think one or both are natural blondes

jmho

I guess the Survivor women don't have the time to ask the other competitors if they are the prettiest girls they ever saw or to talk about themselves all day.

I never watched it and maybe they do, but from what little I know about the show I think they are too busy surviving in some remote place.

Nah, it's because they all wind up after day three equally smelly, hairy and no makeup.

yes Keesha said someone called and asked for a Hooter's girl and she answered the phone. I think from little hints that there is more to it. Keesha has implied that she is well connected to some celebrities. She even is a friend of creepy Zach from BB8.

if its that easy for blondes to hate each other

something is wrong with blondes

jmho

I don't think she is a real blond. When watching some youtube stuff, I found a youtube interview with this guy she used to work with in the mid west and she was a brunette. I think she was prettier with darker hair. She should change it back.

Archived