Monday, September 8th

FurriousSnark

"Revenge is best served cold."

The movie I associate with this phrase is the phenomenal Chris Columbus film, Young Sherlock Holmes, which came out in the 1985. It has been used in a number of films from the past 50 years or so, and is even attributed to Les Lliasons Dangereuse (the de la Clos novel from the late 1700's. It's not actually in the original french version so that's iffy.)

Um.

But getting back from left to center...

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly do the Jury House folks get to watch of BB10 once they're sequestered? Leading to: The Jury House obviously knows Michelle left for a day. Do they know she left to do a lux comp with Dan? So...

So, won't whoever gets voted out next (Keisha probably) see the tape of the week in the JH? And see that Dan full on LIED about having been alone on his trip etc?

I am a Dan fan, but I loathe the way he lied to Keisha and Memphis about being alone. Were I them, I would be faaaar less angry that he chose to take Michelle rather than me on that lux comp than I would be that he full on LIED and embellished lies about being so alone, thinking about me so much and giving me a rock.

I'd wanna hurl it at him after realizing the truth. Frankly. Taking Michelle rather than me would not cost Dan my vote (it makes perfect strategic sense, I'd have to give him props and worry a bit more about Michelle's vote is all. It would not change anything else for who the hell is NOT going to go all out to try to win the last comps? Either Dan will win them or he won't. Who he took on a trip won't give him a leg up on whether he beats me in the comps.); but lying as he did about it all specifically to Memphis or Keisha... that would splinter what trust and comraderie etc. that once existed. I would rather be told straight out his decision. I think people are so STUPID! (can you tell what my peeve is, cough) when they not only lie extensively but to top it off they already know it's going to come out in the open.

All I can conclude is Dan is missing a social marble or two, OR -- he honestly doesn't give a spidercrap about what Renny, Memphis, or Keisha think of him after the show is over. (Keisha watching on Jury with Renny about Dan taking Michelle to the beach is not going to go over well for Dan at JH. He's ostracizing the loyal ones.

I predict this bogus elaborated lie costs him 450K. O Dan.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More on Predicting Fallout of Dan's Extensive Lie about Comping it alone (ie no michelle):

Libra: Already vulnerable to being swayed to narrow her eye at Dan by what is said by Renny, and even April, Ollie, Michelle.

Renny: Always a bit on edge about Dan, about trusting Dan. The way last week went down, Renny can't take personally Memphis taking himself off the block and her being the only choice left. But to hear alongside new Jury Member Keisha, Michelle rambling on and on about going to the island in a jet with Dan...

And Renny and Keisha now both in Jury House when Keisha was promised Final Three...

makes these two gals vulnerable to turncoating on Dan in the end. I predict his lying about Michelle not being there will anger them more than him picking Michelle.

Michelle I predict won't vote for Dan despite the comp. Michelle will feel BB owed her something effin muthah finally she got something for all she's been through. She'll listen to Renny and Keisha upset that Dan lied... and still enjoy telling about it. And she'll agree Dan is a jerk for lying to them.

April and Ollie will glow neon with unholy glee that the friends of the guy who voted them to the Jury house are now cheesed off and

I think Dan is now in deep slop. Yikes: From up to 3-4 votes? To zero.

If I was a jury member I would say. Good game Dan this guy is really working for the win. That is just me though because would keep personal feelings out of my decision on who wins the 1st place. I would vote on who played the best game.

I think some will vote with their brains on the best player and some will vote with emotions. Either way it is a crap shoot.

It's quite possible that BB told Dan not to tell anyone about taking Michelle. Just like he couldn't tell about being AP. Who knows, but I still don't understand how they suddenly decided to vote Keesha out. It seems like it came out of the blue, which makes me think BB had something to do with it. It's almost like BB is seriously promoting Jerry, what with the insanely soft edit they give him on the prime time shows.

Oh Yeah! I didn't think of that! The makes a lot of sense, I could just see Michelle saying no, especially with all her sucking up to April/Ollie. In fact, I recall the three of them having a conversation once that after the show Michelle was thinking about going out to AZ and letting April hook her up with a job!! So if she's still considering that, she would say no the the luxury comp to score points. What's a one day trip compared to a bright, shiny future with her new BFF!!

Marty quote:

" I think some will vote with their brains on the best player and some will vote with emotions."

Libra - Emotions

April - Emotions

Ollie - uh, what April says

Michelle - f'en emotions

Renny - brains

IMHO :P

In fact, I recall the three of them having a conversation once that after the show Michelle was thinking about going out to AZ and letting April hook her up with a job!!

Please say it isn't so!!!!!!!!! Now we have to deal with April, Ollie AND Michelle out here in AZ! :fear:

all the woman will vote on emotional and ollie will follow suite

good gameplay to all members of jury is hg that they hate least

i am not gonna give hg credit where it is not due because all of them while in the house were very emotional

the three that will be most emotional are michelle, april and renny

jmho

OK Memphis has just offically disgusted me!

10:40 am BBT M - she was talking about managing, managers don't have to be hooter-ific. She needs to stop I mean she is 30 years old... I could never date someone like that!

THIS statement coming from an idiot that just bragged about how he wants everyone to go look at his myspace page and see all the pictures with him and all the girl in the bikinis, the contests that he runs... then he has the freakin nerve to say Ashley is a cocktail waitress, she is in for the hustle.

Memphis is seriously a freakin pig...

He is talking about how his dad used to take his brother and he to Hooters... so this prick is ok with objectifying (is that even a word) women but will belittle them in every way possible. He is a scum bag S.O.B... Keesha has a freakin job, she isn't sponging off of welfare, and son your GF (nothing against you Ashley... just your crap head boyfriend) is doing the dame thing keesha is doing!!!

I think that Memphis probably was a wild one. Not sure if he would be called a womanizer. I think that he is happy in his relationship with Ashley that he has been in for 3 years.

I am not a Memphis fan but he is playing the game the the way he thinks is best for him. We have to keep that in perspective. I hope that Dan can talk Memphis into keeping Keesha because that would be a better ending to the game for me.

I agree that he is playing the game the best that he can... I am just disgusted about his look towards women. I had my eyes opened this morning. I agree with the fact that I hope that Dan can talk him into keeping Keesha as well.

I am completely disgusted moreso by no balls Memphis. To say that shit about Hooters girls. He is practically calling them hookers im my eyes and he has gotten to know Keesha for who is she not her job. I think he sucks and my hatred for him grows by the second.

I wish a call can be made for all the Hooters girls to come out and rally behind Keesha and give Memphis some shit on finale night.

11:31 am BBT

Jerry in BY just telling Keesha that out of everyone in the house she has been the nicest to him, says that she was not always nice, but she has definitely been the nicest one and he appreciates it. He says that he says what he means". What is even worse is that he talked more garbage on Keesha than anyone in the house... nice way to show your appreciation fou old jerk!

I do not know that BB is a game where things need to be in perspective especially when one of the players the house guests is a scum bucket and a pig, greedy and could give a rats ass about anyone but himself. As far as his girlfriend Ashley, I feel for her, cause she will prolly not even remember his name in 10 yrs, that is how relationships survive in todays market. Especially if Memphis wins the moolah, she will go by by eventually, he is way too selfish to share.

Dictionary Definitions:

"womanizer"

"A man who has casual affairs with many women." -- thefreedictionary.com

"A man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them." -Wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

"chauvinist"

1. "Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism."*

2. "Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind."

The above from thefreedictionary.com

1. "Excessive of blind patriotism."

2. "undue partiality or attachment to a group or place to which one belongs or has belonged."

3. "an attitude of superiority toward members of the opposite sex; also: behavior expressive of such an attitude."

Etymology: French chauvinisme, from Nicolas Chauvin, character noted for his excessive patriotism and devotion to Napoleon in Theodore and Hippolyte Cogniard's play La Cocarde tricolore (1831)

The above from the Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary

(As dictionaries are organized to list by strength of definition, it is a curious discovery that the main definition is far less realized/utilized than that which is listed as most obscure. ... I had decided to check in with the sources to learn eggzackly what these words have been ascribed to mean... and thought someone else out there might actually be interested :-) Is all.

Jury House: (Sorry I'm lagging; immediate family member suddenly on ICU lifesupport so I've only been home to catnap. When things are this bad... ya GOTTA take a half hour here and there to be distracted by something amusing. Thank you Marty's gang and BB for unwittingly providing that. Wait. Stop. Marty: You are full of wit. You know what I mean. Thanks. And--)

I vote by same standards as you mentioned, Marty. According to how well someone played the game, for the most part. I do think most of THESE female Jury House voters will not vote objectively according to who had the most brilliant gameplay. I agree with those that think these JH women will vote by personal emotion/attitude. And cough, that Ollie will do whatever April says.

FurriousSnark hope for the best outcome for your situation and sorry.

I love good game play and sometimes the other crap is fun to yack about but in the end I want the best player to win. Often doesn't happen but not the end of the world.

sorry for your situation furrioussnark, I love that name,lol hope your family member gets better.

Archived