Big Brother 11

ericsturrock

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I'll watch it too...but geesh...it's so time consuming to watch 3 shows a week plus live feeds and keep up with the message boards here! Once a year is better for me...

I completely agree. Being a BB fan is alot of work.. lol

I did not want to start a rumor or might have missed it...but I thought I heard Evil Dick on House Calls (last Thursday) or someone allude to another BB allstars... Could this be possible for Winter? It seems too soon between allstart editions (only 3 new seasons) but maybe that will also go back to BB1 (Chicken George has only won $1k in all his time trying for BB prizes).

no more BB winter, im am so burnt out, i havent had the time to sit down and watch 1 bb epsodie except this last evction one all season, im on BB overload, i need a chance to wind down and crave more bb. right now its as if i havent even watch bB10 at all.

On the one hand, I do love BB, and have no "life" :-) so I really enjoy the shows, however, last Winter was easy because the writer's strike was on and there were only repeats and other reality shows. I don't think I could watch as often through the week because of other series that are on. During the regular TV season my DVR works overtime, and I barely have time to watch everything that I record.

I also would be afraid that it would be overkill for BB and it may get canceled. I really look forward to watching BB in the Summer. :-)

BB11. Bring it!

What I don't understand is why they don't have like 2 or 3 75-year olds, 2 or 3 fifty somethings, 2or 3 twenty somethings, thirty somethings, etc...AND make them all interesting. Please. For instance BB11 could be a SMOKERS ONLY BB and instead of being evicted they take away your cigs.

Could you imagine a bunch of nicotine crazed caged up folks......omg Another version of survivor would be created.

I would be the 1st to bring out the :gunsmilie:

How about 7 beauty pageant queens (all single and looking for mr. right) and 7 hot guys who have great jobs and great personalities (all single and looking for a beauty pageant queen).

Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I'm joking.

How about families, like the Brady's vs. The Partridges. Family members get evicted and there will be alot of boo hoo hooing.

Nah.

I do like the idea of at least 2-3 of the same generation/profession/character. But, there will be that teaming thing up again and that needs to be avoided.

Please just no all-stars. I'll take anything else.

I do believe that BB has to be more "prison" like. No luxury comps, no gifts, no extra money (just give them a million as first prize), more chores and foods that are tired and boring.

I do believe that BB has to be more "prison" like. No luxury comps, no gifts, no extra money (just give them a million as first prize), more chores and foods that are tired and boring.

My feeling exactly, plus more comps to get necessities. Comps we can watch on feeds. Give us a little more "cluck for our buck"... :animated_bouncy:

i think bb should just put 12 woman in the house so a woman can win bb

jmho

I wish the show would get more serious. Like a format similar to the first few seasons of The Real World back when they cast actual adults to be on the show instead of sluts and fratboys. Lock them in and start doing mature competitions. No standing on toy planes, eating slop, or having monkeys run around the back yard. Sometimes I'd swear this show would fit better on Nickelodeon than CBS. One has to almost step back and look at the show through what you would imagine a channel surfer's eyes who never heard of it would see.

It could be interesting for BB to allow one season of previous houseguests a "do-over" season. So that we can see what each of the houseguests would do differently now that they know what they didn't know. Obviously there would be alliances from the get-go, but there are already enemies as well. Should make for some interesting strategies. And would be cool to see how houseguests who were hated by America would act this time around.

I want another British version of Big Brother. I really wouldn't mind an episode being on every night and I think it would be great to remove the power back out of the houseguests hands for once and give it completely to the public.

Also, clips that actually portray what's happening in the house as opposed to what the editors choose for you to see would be better and by having a daily show more "real things" would be able to get through. The people making it need to be more serious about the casting decisions and not just aim to have 12 villains and two or three universally likable people.

Yes, I watched BB1 US. But I also watched BB9 UK-- it was fantastic... though the winner was a bit sappy. But there needs to be something huge to shake up the next season. For instance, I am so damn tired of the layout of the house and all the same camera angles. I've intentionally skipped at least 4 episodes this season... something I would never have considered before. This season will mark, I think, the FIFTH season in a row that I've despised the winner. It's really infuriating to the point where I am not interested in watching the show anymore. Also, it's kinda sexist when only males win. Only 3 out of the 10 winners were females! Not cool, let alone the fact that it's uninteresting. The gist of what I'm saying is that this show is in a rut when it's possible for it be good if they would consider taking any sort of risk.

Srmarshall32 - I like that show idea. But which season to bring back???? I don't know if I could stomach to many of them. :animated_rotfl:

Also, clips that actually portray what's happening in the house as opposed to what the editors choose for you to see would be better and by having a daily show more "real things" would be able to get through.

I am in total agreement here. I'd like them to stop messing around with the edits and show people the way they really are. I think the editing last night was total BS. Memphis was a coward and walked out of the room when it got heated with Keesha, and he wasn't the least bit sorry about it. Dan was also alot nicer than they portrayed him to be. he sat with her for hours and let her sleep in his room. He also spent time with her today. Gameplay or not, at least he made her feel better.

I think the show is fair to the women. This year there was hardly any physical comps that a woman couldn't win. The problem isn't the show being unfair to the women, the problem is BB choosing women who in the end rely on men to take them to the end. They get too comfortable in their alliances and throw comps or stop trying as hard as they should. It's no ones fault but their own.

Big Brother isn't going to come up with anything radical because they're too busy going after the 18 to 34 year old crowd. They have to keep it dumbed down to the same levels as other reality shows like Real World in order to keep it on the air. Sorry but that's the way I see it. They want T&A's in the back yard and rumble under the sheets because they believe that's what going to hold on to their "base".

I would hope they realize having two HG this season who were older than 40 actually remained in the game down to the final six HG. Put some HG in there with some life experiences instead of these young kids who don't know their head from a hole in the ground and you may have something. Until then it's only going to be mediocre viewing.

One other point; get some new blood in the production staff so they can come up with new and fresh ideas instead of the same old stuff over and over. There have been some good suggestions in this thread. We can only hope the powers that be read threads like this and get some clues. ;)

Archived