Big Brother 11

ericsturrock

I'm not sure if I should post this here, or in a new topic! :rolleyes:

Anyway, when does the jury find out that Dan was "America's Vote" when he had to vote out Jessie? I couldn't find that answer here, but I'm old and may have missed it :-)

It may make a difference in the vote, especially Jerry. Would like to see Jerry's face when he's told!!

Thanks

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after the vote on tuesday

jmho

I hope they do have a winter BB as one person said in there post a year with out BB is a long time and a lot of us will go thru some serious BB withdraw and i'm one of them...hehehe

But as much as i love BB i wish they would have a Teen BB like the UK did it's something that's never been done here on BB and i think it would be something worth watching.. I would say take teens 18 and 19 years old..

LOL I would hope not too, but sadly, there are kids that age that are sexually active. I just don't have any desire to watch a houseful of teens interact all summer - I have my own teens to keep me amused, thank you!

Somebody posted (somewhere, I can't remember where) that CBS has announced there will be another mid season BB - I hated the one this year, so I am not excited. I'd prefer to keep it summer only too.

A fans versus favorites for the winter season could be fun.

I really agree it could be more interesting: get rid of slop, have specific chores, some sort of ongoing goal (like Survivor hunting for immunity idol), and keep up the great work having older players. Older people have more interesting stories to tell (Jerry was the exception). Sure a few young pretty faces are nice, too. I actually really enjoyed this season -- definitely one of my faves.

Every night would be great -- but we sort of get that with BB After Dark. I will really miss that show starting tomorrow. Guess I'll read more and turn off the TV.

Yeah, i saw that, but TV Guide reports BB11 as airing Midseason 2009, but with it being "Midseason" wth no date,

means it could be pushed back if a a 1/2 season(Fall only) show does well and CBS orders more episdes

BB11 was added to TV Guide's 2008-2009 kineup after "Jingles" a reality show by Mark Burnett got pushed back

the Screen Actors Guild has not reached a deal yet, and may go on strike soon, so Networks are lineing up Reality Shows as a backup plan again, but if they do You wont see any Celebrity edition(as they would haveto cross picket line) you would see no Houseguests that are members are the SAG like BB5's Jase, BB10's Keesha, & many others. you may see actully see Houseguests who never tried to be actors/Actress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After BBAD ended on Showtime2 Commercial Aired with Evel Dick Saying "Attencion attencion" then showed hightlights from BB #7#8#9 & #10 then showd a graphic "See You in 2009" (not saying Winter nor Summer but "2009"

Mark Burnett would make a great bb producer

i like his work on apprentice and other shows

when he does a twist it is done right

jmho

CBS Orders 11th Season of 'Big Brother'

By Josef Adalian

"Big Brother" will be back next summer.

Just days after wrapping a successful 10th season, CBS has confirmed that its long-running reality soap opera has been renewed for an 11th cycle. The news was announced to "Brother" staffers Thursday night at the show's wrap party in Studio City, Calif.

The renewal doesn't come as much of a surprise, given "Brother's" solid performance this summer. Airing three times per week, the show regularly delivered CBS's best ratings of the night with its Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday broadcasts. Its finale attracted nearly 8 million viewers, down from last summer's swansong but up compared with the show's 2008 spring finale.

While CBS has traditionally aired "Brother" once a year, during the summer, the network launched an in-season edition of the show earlier this year as a way of filling programming gaps caused by the writers' strike.

Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan are the executive producers of "Brother," which is produced in association with Endemol USA.

TV Week

09.22.2008 - From CBS Entertainment...

THE 11TH EDITION OF "BIG BROTHER" TO RETURN IN SUMMER 2009

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22 - BIG BROTHER, CBS's summer stalwart reality show, will return next summer with its 11th edition.

BIG BROTHER concluded its 10th edition last Tuesday (Sept. 16) with 25-year-old Catholic school teacher Dan Gheesling winner of the top prize.

BIG BROTHER 10 averaged nearly 7 million viewers this summer, 2.4/07 in adults 18-49 and 3.0/08 in adults 25-54 and proved strong counter programming opposite the summer Olympics.

In addition, BIG BROTHER 10 used both online and mobile platforms to extend the overall show experience and created a community of fans. According to CBS Interactive analytics, BIG BROTHER 10 led all other primetime shows across the CBS Audience Network in terms of video views (clips and full episode streaming), time spent, page views and number of people visiting for the month of August. In addition, BIG BROTHER 10 featured a full 24/7 live online feed through a partnership with Real Networks. And on the mobile platform, BIG BROTHER 10 alerts and video clips were featured by CBS Mobile.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan and Scott Einziger, in association with Endemol USA Inc. Julie Chen hosts the live eviction broadcast.

Source

I personally love the idea of having 2 seasons of BB per year.

BTW, to just love the show, you don't have to be a "superfan" who is on here every day and watches all the live feeds and posts 24/7... you can just watch the show. Everyone's acting like another winter edition of BB will be so much work... well then JUST watch the show... or even don't watch the show if you're sick of it (which this isn't really loving the show).

Please stop complaining about the extra season being so much work and you getting burnt out.... no one is forcing anyone to go crazy and make watching it be like a full-time job. Just watch the show when it comes on (or DVR it) and enjoy the editing and the suspense without knowing everything that is going to happen beforehand...

The more the merrier for me! Even though now I'm a BB11 hopeful......

Im with the person above me! You dont have to work your asses off to enjoy the show...its probably more enjoyable if you dont. I work a BB Fanpage myspace and i only update 4 times a week, after live show, after Nominations (including food comp), after POV, and after POV Ceremony. Its not that much work.

Thankgoodness!! I like it once a year. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE big brother! But bb twice a year will kill it :[. It needs to stay alive long enough for me to try out :]!!

Archived