Saturday, September 6th

LenRay

Memphis has caught Dan's trait of "overthinking" things re: comps. Let's just hope Dan hasn't caught any STDs from Memphis. Re: Condoms provided HGs...are any of these condom's flavored? Just saying... DAN, YOU ARE CHEATING ON BRIAN WITH MEMPHIS!

Well, maybe it will change because they don't know yet that Tuesday is the POV, and live eviction. I hope he changes his mind. Keesha knows those questions, because she tested Memphis on this weeks ago when they were on the BY couches and he forgot a couple and she reminded him of them.

Sad thing about Memphis is he thinks he's so irresistable to women he can get them to follow him right off a cliff. I saw Memphis photo when he was younger and 60 lbs thinner and he was much better looking then. I'll bet he'll be surprised how bloated he looks now!

They are thinking get Keesha out now because Jerry will be easy to beat in the end. I think it's a dumb move. Keesha is the easier of the two to beat. Get her out later. Jerry is better in mental comps. Too risky. If it works out, great, but this is one move I am not on board with.

I think if Memphis votes out Keesha, he will have the cloud over him when it comes to Keesha and Renny.

I don't like the fact they are doing this to Keesha. They've been a team and there isn't any reason why they should take Jerry over her. He has won more comps, he is better in the mental challenges, there is a bigger chance of him winning a comp than Keesha. Keesha is disliked by alot of houseguests. I just don't get this one.

Archived