Who Would You Like As Final 2?

a_starry_night

Who would you like as Final 2?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. It's kinda soon but.... what would you rather see?

• Jerry & Memphis
    • Keesha & Jerry
    • Dan & Jerry
    • Memphis & Keesha
    • Memphis & Dan
    • Dan & Keesha

I voted Dan and Memphis as I want Dan to win....He has played a great game..

I am hoping they see Dan as he played harder than Memphis...

I know that memphis played a good game but he did not develop very many relationships in the game that Dan has and Dan even though he backstabbed he did devolpe friendships with these guys...so maybe if they can set their pettiness aside he could win.

I wanted it to be Renny or Dan....I do like Keesha and Memphis but Dan has played a tough as nails game...Knew when to hold um and knew when to fold um...

As for Jerry Ughhhh....I can't stand him when he walks into the room and start talking...he reminds me of an ol perv....anyone see him talking to keesh last nite and when he finally left the room...she just sighed a sigh of relief and put her hands accross her hair...like ugh....i had to laugh....I feel sorry for his wife because he says some really odd things that make my skin crawl...ugh......

Dan & Keesha. Why? Just don't want to see a repeat of BB 9 with Adam (puke, another booger picker) and Ryan. Also Dan is nervous around Keesha because of Monica. I think he has a bit of a crush.

I think youre right about Dan having a bit of crush on Keesh the way he looks at her latley. The other nite memph and him where discussing the girls in the house and when they first got their they didn't think too much about them. Dan commented on how at first he didn't think so much about Keesha but her personality grows on ya and he thinks she is a much prettier person now...And memphis commented well after being so long in the house everyone in the house grows on ya and even you Dan are starting to look good. Dan said don't say that and Memphis laughed and said im just joking man...Funny...

But anyways...last nite he laid in that bed watching Keesh unpack...and was being very kind and thoughtful with and kept looking at her crushing--ly...and now he told memphis he want to put him on the block as to not tick off keesh and make her feel safe and not to go on the trip as too not make keesha feel bad....Guys dont' think like that unless...you know...maybe getting a little soft hearted towards her....

Anywho funny someone else commented on that...I was thinking that too..

Oh, and the other nite Keesha was giving it to him hard about picking Angie in the bathing suit over her? And Dan was trying to tell her he would pick her now as he didn't really know her then...ha ha....

Keesha really needs to start strutting her stuf to stay is all I got to say...Time to go back to work Keesha and start earning them TIPS!!!!

I love Dan Memphis and Keesha....it's been so LONG since hgs I've actually liked have gotten this far! Dan is my fav though, so as much as I love Memphis I voted Dan/Keesha because I think Dan would be more likely to win.

I love Dan Memphis and Keesha....it's been so LONG since hgs I've actually liked have gotten this far!

I agree...I'm happy with the F4 (minus Jerry). I'd have liked for Renny to have won but at least I like D/M/K. Not like the two Bozos from last season. sick017.gif

This season had some very likable HGs. Loved Steven and Angie....wish they could of stayed longer too.

jmho :pixiedust:

Memphis for the win and Dan runner up!

I can't stand Jerry...but I'm enjoying him being in the F4..he's got the other 3 so wound up right now...it's great! I still want him out this week...but seeing KMD sweat and worry is worth putting up with his boring stories and nose picking...ugh.

I like this season too...:)

Dan and Memphis. I think Dan has a better chance of winning than most people think. He's working on votes. If Dan wins pov and takes Memphis off the block, Memphis will vote out Jerry and Jerry's eviction will be on Memphis moreso than Dan because Jerry is trusting Memphis to take him to F2. Jerry won't forgive Memphis.

I can't wait for the roundtable discussion if Dan makes it to F2.

Edit--I fell asleep last night so I didn't see if pov was played, but apparently it was. Morty's main page is showing Memphis as the pov winner and the updates state that he won. That settles it. Memphis will vote out Jerry and D/M/K are F3.

My Mom loves Jerry and hope he wins....sick017.gif But she only watches the CBS shows. I told her he's soooo yucky! CBS shows only his good side.

:pixiedust:

I voted for Dan & Memphis - but really, as long as it's Dan and someone - but preferably not Jerry.

Exactly. I like them both but I've got to say I'll be really really disappointed if Memphis and Keesha end up F2.

Archived