Who Would You Like As Final 2?

a_starry_night

Who would you like as Final 2?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. It's kinda soon but.... what would you rather see?

• Jerry & Memphis
    • Keesha & Jerry
    • Dan & Jerry
    • Memphis & Keesha
    • Memphis & Dan
    • Dan & Keesha

I voted Dan and Keesha, but I do not think at all that Dan will win BB10

I hope Dan and Memphis because I think that Dan's only chance is against Memphis (only because he already won the car and the jury house doesn't know about Dan's AP winnings).

Maybe after I think about it I'll change my mind, but that's what I'm feeling right now.

I think Dan has played the game really well...he took risks, he made moves, he won competitions, and he's still there.

whoever gets there

jmho

I voted Memphis/Dan but wouldn't be upset if Keesha was in the F2. As long as Jerry is not in the F2 I'll be happy. I don't hate Jerry, but all his a$$ kissin got old real fast.

jmho :pixiedust:

I voted Mem/Dan as well! I could live with any combination that does not include Jerry. Anybody else think he was creeping Keesha out last night when she was in her bedroom alone with him trying to unpack? Creeped me out, but I firmly believe he's a lecherous old fart!

I've never been able to forget the names he's called her behind her back as well as his vile commentary about her with Ollie and Michelle. So I'll never be able to look at him with anything other than a jaundiced eye!!!!! :inquisitive:

DAN and either Memphis or Keesha!!! It would be a shame to not see Dan in the final 2. Undeniably, he has played the best game. The only other BB person I would say who has played as good a game was Janelle, BB6. Dan has had to make a lot of enemies along the way, but not me. Don't see how anyone would vote that Jerry deserves to win. He could have been taken out many times, but they had bigger fish to fry.

This may be off topic (Jerry's thread is missing for some reason), but - wasn't Jerry aware of Ollie and April bangin' away? I thought he was cause he shared a room with them. I don't think the other's are aware tho. Hmmmmmmmm.......... I remember Jerry telling someone that Olllie played (the game) with his pecker, not his brain.

Archived