Friday, September 5th

JEDI

Wow, I actually feel sorry for Keesha. She has one crazy old man after her ass and ready to kick her to the curb, and then she has two alliance member's that are setting her up to be the perv's target in case he wins POV. Brillaint on their part, I just think it kinda sucks. I hope the weight of not being on the block pushes her to win the POV. These men are making her look like a stupid arse right now. There is a slight chance she is working this weak woman act, because the night before Renny left they were going over things missing and they realized the boys gave them wrong answers to some items missing so Renny and her were going over the correct answers. She knows they did that. something is telling me she is acting.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust me michelle is piss at him

jmho

Wow, I actually feel sorry for Keesha. She has one crazy old man after her ass and ready to kick her to the curb, and then she has two alliance member's that are setting her up to be the perv's target in case he wins POV. Brilliant on their part, I just think it kinda sucks. I hope the weight of not being on the block pushes her to win the POV. These men are making her look like a stupid arse right now. There is a slight chance she is working this weak woman act, because the night before Renny left they were going over things missing and they realized the boys gave them wrong answers to some items missing so Renny and her were going over the correct answers. She knows they did that. something is telling me she is acting.

Jas, they are protecting themselves now in the event that Jerry wins the POV. If Jerry wins POV and thinks Memphis is in a secret alliance with him, Keesha goes up and Keesha goes home. Then she is out and isn't mad at the guys if they get to the end.

Memphis isn't going to tell her that Jerry is trying to flip his vote to vote her out.

What Memphis (and Dan's plan) is trying to do is IF Jerry wins PoV and takes himself off the block, he'll have the only vote which they are trying to sway to vote out Keesha.

I was typing something but got confused. Renny's HOH week, who did Michelle replace as nom? And when Renny was having second thoughts about evicting Michelle who did she want to evict?

Renny's hoh week...Dan won pov and didn't use it. April and Jerry on block...Renny wanted Jerry out (I think) but April was evicted.

When Michelle was evicted...Dan was hoh...Memphis won pov and took himself off...Michelle was up against Jerry. I don't know if Renny would have preferred to evict Jerry instead...probably though. No love lost between those 2.

Not sure if that answers what you were asking though...

BB10 Sreadsheet Summary

Thanks ImIn. Never thought of George's spreadsheet.

I was confused between those two HOH's. I also remember Renny wanting Memphis out at one point and thought she brought that up too, but I guess not.

Right, she was hell bent on sending April packing. I don't know if she could have got Jerry out if she wanted him to be the evicted. I think they (well Skreesha most definitely) preferred to get April out.

The week with Michelle...they all had the chance to get rid of Jerry, but they didn't.

All through the game ...until recently...Renny wanted Memphis out. She never trusted him...especially with her beloved Keesha getting so close to him. Renny always knew Memphis would steal her away from her...and she was right. But then again...Renny never trusted anyone and wanted everyone out at one point or another...everyone except for Keesha and Ollie :rolleyes:

Did Renny try to get Keesha to nom Memphis when Keesha was Hoh in week 3? I don't recall now...probably though...

renny wanted memphis out but she left keesha talk her out of putting him up

and dan winning veto took away any slim chance of him getting bd

if she wanted april out she would have put up a/o

jmho

She could have taken any chance because the one she did take didn't turn out too well.

Skreesha and Jerry were her downfall. Skreesha because Renny followed her around like a puppy dog and Jerry because most of the time everything that went wrong for her she blamed on him. She could never see the forest past the trees.

I really don't believe Skreesha is sulking over Renny either. She had to know what would have happened to Renny by joining the alliance. I'm sure she knew Renny was the lowest on the food chain. Skreesha can't win comps because she's unable to. Her and Libra are alot alike..."Always the bridesmaid and never the bride."

Before Keesha joined together Renny, the guys, and Libra, Renny and Jerry were next to go after Brian, Steven, Angie, Memphis. Had they not shaken things up and kept the old majority rules, Renny most likely would of been out the door sooner. The guys helped get her as far as she did. If she wanted to go further she had to win comps.

Archived