Friday, September 5th

JEDI

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whnen you get an implant which is what I think she is getting you first have to have the broken or messed up tooth pulled , then they implant a screw type thingy up in the bone, that has to heal, and then you go back in and they screw the implant in, insteand of the older fashioned way of permenant bridge work done, or one that comes out and is a pain in the ass.

OK Dan put up Jerry and Memphis. Keesha is thanking Dan. I means to much to her. Memphis is bummed and in the bedroom sulking.

So if all 3 of them have to pack to go home because it is all about the POV then what does it matter?

I am confused as to why Keesha was crying yesterday not to go up and why Memphis is mad now.

Why did he put Memphis up? I mean did he give Memphis a reason for putting him up or does this mean they are kaput?

Ginger, they were conspiring last night to put Memphis up to throw Jerry off. Plus Dan said he didn't want to put Keesha up 2 times in a row.

They were thinking that if Jerry won POV and Keesha went up, he would be more likely to get rid of her if he thought that Dan was protecting her.

Ginger, Jerry has already proven himself pretty stupid to believe he had a deal with Memphis so anything is possible!!!

Skreesha thinks she has a deal with Memphis too and it's not over until it's over...so Memphis and Dan may think they have deals with eachother too.

Jerry being "stupid" as you say has nothing to do what I origially said that the renegades are afraid of Jerry. Otherwise, nom who you want and don't worry about the "old guy."

Fatcat - I just posted something similar on Keesha's thread about her tooth. I'm pretty sure it's an implant, and it does take awhile to get the process done. Kinda painful, had one done myself. OUCH.

Jerry has been p.o'd at Memphis since Memphis promised to not use his veto to save Dan and not lose Renny until this week. So Dan's plan might not work. And Dan may not care whether it works or not!

I just posted something similar on Keesha's thread about her tooth. I'm pretty sure it's an implant, and it does take awhile to get the process done. Kinda painful, had one done myself. OUCH.

Couldn't they use a Tic Tac or some kind of temp or at least put whiteout on the wooden thing?

I watched BBAD last night and I think with losing HOH so badly, Renny leaving and whatever questions, or statements the DR made to Keesha, plus the fact that she thought Dan was going to put her on the block she is done IMO. I think her head isn't in the game anymore and just wants out. I really do, or maybe not being put on the block with give her a boost to pick it up again. All I know is that I want Jerry out.

Jerry has been p.o'd at Memphis since Memphis promised to not use his veto to save Dan and not lose Renny until this week. So Dan's plan might not work. And Dan may not care whether it works or not!

Exactly and there are lame posts about how they want to throw everyone off about the renegades. Pahleeze...Memphis saving Dan was the big give away.

I don't think cares either...but I can't believe this move is some strategy to hide their alliance because it's been established ten times over.

I think Memphis got duped.

Last night it was posted 2:23 am that Dan and Memphis were talking and saying they can't nominate Keesha again, that they trust her enough to vote out Jerry.

Unless they discussed this more at some other time and I did not see it, I think they were trying not to upset Keesha anymore than she already is, I think that was very sweet of them to do that.

Archived