Friday, September 5th

JEDI

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess they will cover everything up but the egg and the blueberry. The other things were there just to throw them off? :animated_scratchchin: Wonder if Jerry got it, he burned his three guesses quickly.

If it is bury the hatchet, I wonder if the prize is going to be to take one of the jury members on a trip with them out of the house???

If the gorilla isn't too tall then it is definitely Brian...is Dan making a tent in his shorts?

lenray-you're out of control today! april can't go-she's ollie's first gf!

Ranjake, did you read my post last night when Ollie calls his parents and tells them, "Guess what? April's got a swing set in her back yard!!! Yes, she asked me if I liked to swing. I told her I been swinging all my life!!!"

Could be Angie. Was she taller than Brian? Maybe just taller than many women. I never realized how short Renny was until she was standing next to Dan and he was about a head taller than her. I'd say Dan is around 5'9".

d/m saying keesha head isnt in the game anymore and she is just happy to get bb exposure for her career

jmho

Skreesha's voice is deeper today at times. She can control her voice and that pisses me off that we had to listen to those squeals for 10 weeks.

Skreesha is asking Memphis if "Dan was talking shit about me?" She kept hearing the word, "she" in their conversation.

Yes, Skreesha the world revolves around you and you are the only "she" in it.

She's talking to Memphis now and the voice is now 1000's of decibals higher.....

I was just reading that Keesha is getting her tooth fixed when she gets out, she had to "let it heal" first. Does anyone know what happened to it? One too many crunch,chomp,chrunches??

Or maybe she got decked by a rival Hooter?

OK Dan put up Jerry and Memphis. Keesha is thanking Dan. I means to much to her. Memphis is bummed and in the bedroom sulking.

So if all 3 of them have to pack to go home because it is all about the POV then what does it matter?

I am confused as to why Keesha was crying yesterday not to go up and why Memphis is mad now.

Archived