Luxury Competition

JAS

Maybe James from BB9 will visit. Since he lives in a tent Behind WalMart He probably doesn't get to see show and needs a new bike. Would love to see James chasing Jerry around naked with Moby Dick flopping at Jerry. Dan would cover his virgin eyes. Memphis would say "Dude..."

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OKay...OKay...not sure anyone is still reading this thread.

I know it is still not clear what the answer was to today's Lux Comp

But I got to know the Answer - What was the real Answer for BB All Stars

Ewe and I to the end?

Califcyclone, the answer, to which Boogie won, was 'You reap what you sow'.

Bury the hatchet in itself sounds like he gets to go with a jury member somewhere (beach according to Dan) and talk. Or maybe he goes to a beach a digs up a luxury prize and gives it to a jury member?

Or...

Maybe the prize is that he gets to change one jury members vote???

anyone hear a little Michelle in all of this.....

All I know is, it's Friday night in the Jury house with ALL the booze Manchelle can possibly have, so, she's prob 3 sheets by now!!!

So, in the event that Dan has the opportunity to speak to Manchelle, she'd be too hungover to know wth Dan would even be saying!!!

:food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::stars::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::stars: :stars::stars:

Bury the hatchet in itself sounds like he gets to go with a jury member somewhere (beach according to Dan) and talk. Or maybe he goes to a beach a digs up a luxury prize and gives it to a jury member?

Or...

Maybe the prize is that he gets to change one jury members vote???

Oh Ceci... I truly hope he can change one jury members vote. But I doubt it would be THAT good of a prize. I think your first idea has good merit though. I didn't put together my guess of Burying the hatchet with the option of getting together with a jury member.

I wonder if it really includes a private beach at all?

I think Dan just said that part to throw off the other house guests,

less questions when he gets back and easy story to make up later.

think about it going from a secluded house to a secluded beach?

not much of a comp :smartass2:

Could be interesting if he got to cancel out one jury member's vote and give it to America instead.

okay I'm just guessing here but since the luxury comp riddle was "bury the hatchet",

Obviously there was a choice to make amends with an enemy....Dan's choice was

Michelle and it probably means she will get to choose from designer dresses & jewelery

so she can go to the MTV video awards with Dan tomorrow night.

Perhaps there is some kind of catch/bonus to it however on Michelle's part of the deal if she keeps it quiet? what do you guys think? :idea2:

That makes a lot of sense, plus no tears from Memphis since he was saying awhile back that he's been to the MTV awards before! God, but can you imagine poor Dan after Michelle has had a few and he's out in public with her? She'll be pickin' fights with Britney and Beyonce!

I don't know how Michelle could keep it quiet from the others tho. Big mouth.

okay I'm just guessing here but since the luxury comp riddle was "bury the hatchet",

Obviously there was a choice to make amends with an enemy....Dan's choice was

Michelle and it probably means she will get to choose from designer dresses & jewelery

so she can go to the MTV video awards with Dan tomorrow night.

Perhaps there is some kind of catch/bonus to it however on Michelle's part of the deal if she keeps it quiet? what do you guys think?

Hmmm........now I'm second thinking that trip to the MTV awards, because what if Jerry had won it?

Why the hell would he want to go to that? Also would BB really want their "hamsters" out exposed to something so public and vocal, not only outside during arrival but inside during the program itself.

There is always politcal and current event remarks made during the program, don't they usually like them shielded from that sort of thing?

At this point, I'd say "Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish"....I guess if Keesha leaves Tuesday, Dan will give her his "Judas Kiss" to Keesha. Bad Alter Boy, Bad Alter Boy, Father John may have to give you a new lesson in "How to properly masturbate your confessor."

NORTHEAST ~~ Someone from the house in the past went to those same awards. I don't think it outlandish that the producers will do that again. She didn't get to "mingle" like she would've liked to have, but she did go.

Archived