Most Memorable Bb Moment This Season?

uvp

It's kinda sad that my favorite feed moments were the night before Brian's eviction, week one. The sock puppets show was down right HILARIOUS.

My second fav would have to be Renny and the time zone followed closely by the late night talk show.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Ginger sorry I missed this topic but that Clown Picture..are you dissing Keesha's dental issues? LOL. Seriously, I'm so twisted I'm saving that pix!!!!

Marty, I'll have to photo shop that John Wayne Gacy...I remember that joke, too!!!

Shipp, only you understand the evilness of clowns!!! LOL!!!

First, I had my tonsil's out long ago in the doctor's office (that's how they did it back then) then my mom picked me up. It was winter, dark by 6 p.m. all the lights were out in our house except the hall light, Mom being Mom (Edith Bunker, only more absent minded) needed to go get ice cream...My dad and brother were not there so I dozed as any drug induced 5 year old would...Then I woke up...I knew I was alone...The dim hall light filtered into my bedroom right to an upright copy of "Bozo the Clown Goes Round the World" LP and I hated Clowns ever since...Then several decades later, I was alone, Wife at her Mom's where else. I began watching what I thought would be a comedy, "Killer Klowns from Outer Space." It was not a comedy and I had a flash back to Bozo....If you haven't seen it, check it out...REALLY gorey..clown aliens go trick or treating on Halloween and eat people's hearts out...Shipp, not you, though....

Well... technically towards the end he did realize he had to start kissing arse the day before. :lol:

Mine was when they thought the earthquake was a set up by CBS.

Also those giant pit staines when Mike Booger was on....gross its called right guard dude!

The Renny and time zone was great too.

When Jerry fell into the pool was great.

The huge fight when Jessie got the boot and Michelle won HOH and them singing happy birthday.

The altime fave was BB9 when that one girl fell over and fainted.

Gotta agree with you on that one Slow. HOllie and the birds were f'ing hysterical. :D

Love the Ollie crow event. I think CBS but together some good shows and that was one of my favorite ones. Loved it. I am looking forward to the show tonight where they put together some of the most memorable moments. I bet we get to see the crow clip.

Throwing April's dog Holly was also hilarious.. "Holly can't swim". It was on the same night as Ollie and the birds. That whole episode was freaking GREAT! Man, I laughed so hard my sides hurt!

I also liked Dan's coaching during the endurance comp...

And Ollie's freak out when Mich went up on the block.

Dan's winning pov that time with the running was Hott...

and Memphis going up against Jerry and Renny in the spacesuit was kinda funny too.

I've really enjoyed this whole season. What a great thing to be able to say. I thought the last 2 seasons were horrible and crude. I still watched and had my favourites, but I like that it wasn't overly vulgar this year (mind you, I didn't see the April/Ollie sex-capades either..but still).

Throwing April's dog Holly was also hilarious.. "Holly can't swim". It was on the same night as Ollie and the birds. That whole episode was freaking GREAT! Man, I laughed so hard my sides hurt!

I also liked Dan's coaching during the endurance comp...

And Ollie's freak out when Mich went up on the block.

Dan's winning pov that time with the running was Hott...

All that stuff and more made this a great season to watch. Who ever wins the big money it is all good and then we go on to BB11.

I really liked this season, but I am a diehard fan of BB. My fav part was Jerry in the pool. I'd be sitting at my desk and just think about it and laugh like a crazy person. Played it back at least 20 times and laughed hysterically every time. Thought it was an entertaining season, but probably wont order feeds next year, but I say that every year. Cant wait til BB11--see ya all there.

ok... this isn't a BB 10 'moment' ...

but a video that was made this season about what happens behind the scenes.

DADE found and posted it a little while back. (thanks again Dade)

Grodner and Dani (BB All Stars) take us for a tour behind the 'walls'

http://bigbrother10gossip.blogspot.com/200...ind-scenes.html

Also those giant pit staines when Mike Booger was on....gross its called right guard dude!

I forgot all about that! ~yuck~ :animated_shocking:

This season was so much better than BB9 (only hated 4 HGs)....lots of funny stuff.

I peed myself seeing Ollie afraid of birds! :animated_rotfl:

Loved the puppet show too.

Michelle getting POed in the DR when she got the red unitard! :bigcry:

Pretty good season!

jmho :pixiedust:

Getting attack in the Dan thread for thee 1000x this season and as always :boxing: like the champ :food-smiley-005:

jmho

uvp it is not being attacked. It is called debut and discussion and sometimes we can disagree. I still respect your right to post whatever you want and to think any way you want.

:flags_unitedstates:

well for some it is post and debate, for others it is attack, lets be honest, UPV I always get what you are sayin, lots of the time I agree

Archived