Jerry - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry is also ignoring Keesha and being rude to her as well.

I almost hope that Memphis does go against the Renegades plan to evict that old man. I don't think he will, especially when they find out they only have to deal with the old codger for 2 more days before the final HOH evicts his ass, but still... Jerry does all this talking about "these people aren't even thinking about the jury house, etc.", but how does he act? Its no wonder they avoid him like the plague.

Dan has morphed from "Judas" re. Jerry to "Pontius Pilate" re Keesha...Dan only tells Keesha he really wants her to stay but when it's just Memphis and Dan, Dan eggs Memphis on in the eviction of Keesha. Brilliant BB play, but lousy desperation for blood money.

I hear what you are ssayin Lenny, as much too as I dislike memphis, I agree that Dan is at the bottom of some of it, the 2 of them together I do not like, I would have prefered Dan with anyone but Memphis, makes it hard for me to root for Dan.

I'm like you about BBAD. I just mostly hang out on Morty's at this point!

In my Pontius Pilot post, I had originally included my desire the know how to do computer art to express my frustration. At first I visualized Keesha on the cross with Memphis and Dan in corner snickering and Jerry applying the vinegar. Then I realized..OOPS...Wrong Mel Gibson picutre. Keesha's eviction should be a sacrifice scene from "Apocolypto" in which the Mayans sacrifice human beings to appease their rain gods. They take victims to top of pyramid, decapitate them to thunderous applause. (By the way, please rent "Apocalypto" it's one of the best pictures I've seen in years. My wife does all this Mayan type art and I guess I've been brain washed!

Dan has morphed from "Judas" re. Jerry to "Pontius Pilate" re Keesha...Dan only tells Keesha he really wants her to stay but when it's just Memphis and Dan, Dan eggs Memphis on in the eviction of Keesha.

Dan is the one that is very leery of keeping Jerry in the game. It is Dan that has gently tried to talk Memphis into keeping Keesha but Memphis is determined to keep Jerry.

I guess we should blame Dan for everything in the game though if you don't like him.

I like Dan a lot more than Jerry or Memphis. But I'm afraid than if Dan and Jerry are in the F2 that Jerry will probably win. I think Jerry could beat Memphis and Keesha too.

If its Dan/Memphis in the F2.....Dan will win.....I hope!

I have to say....if Jerry gives up his gold bars to the boys.....I hope Jerry wins. I think???

jmho :pixiedust:

The gold bars were put in the game to be used as barter. Jerry is not a poor man and he was given the gold bars by April for his allegiance. Jerry did not win the gold bars. So if the guys can get the gold bars from him I say .... good game.

Jerry isn't going to give up those gold bars. He's been on the block three times and hasn't done it yet and he has a secret agreement to the end with Memphis so why would he. Memphis is securing his place in F2 with either guys. He doesn't care which one it will be I truly believe that because keeping that old man, can and probably will bite them in the ass, or Dan's ass in fact.

Slimcruz said "

I can think of nobody I would want to be with 24/7 for 3 months. I'm surprised they get along as well as they do. "

I think is one of the most accurate statements I have read pertaining to the game... and I am in complete agreement with you...

Marty, I don't hate him, I like him. Just don't like his gameplay right now. Besides I thought I had retracted the Pontius Pilot/crucifixion comparison. More like the Mayan Human Sacrifice scenes from Mel Gibson's "Apocolyto"..... :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Check my previous post, I just updated a pix from movie. It's about the last of the Mayan Empire before the Spanish arrived. Mel Gibson made it in 2006...I think it's his best picture. But when one tribe catches the other, they march "the victim" to the top of one of those Mexican pyramids and cut their heads off so the blood rushes down to the ground to make the soil fertile again and make it rain. Couldn't find a decapitation scene. but this shows the F3 after F4 is evicted.

On a serious note, Keesha deserves this for trusting Memphis. At least Dan seems to want her to stay.

Looks like the Jerry is prepping for the finale. No sore neck now. Have to do it when all of them are asleep. These boys are going to get wooped and they will deserve it. I think the Renegades may have found their interference. They are fools if they keep him. I am hoping dan turns on the spy screen as sees this display of physical ability from a tired, hurting sore Marine. I think I might laugh if he kicks their ass.

I know. I am kinda looking forward to it. Knock their smog asses to the floor.

Side note Lenray, I am pretty surprised by you now saying Keeshe deserves this for trusting Memphis. Maybe, she does. On this type of show, you never should rely on an alliance fully, but I still maintain after all that girl has done for them they at least need to have the balls and tell her before the live eviction. Is the eviction on Tuesday?

She may not be upset. She seems to want to go, but I think after how she feels about them she will definately thinks its disrespectful on their part. But, what do they care when the Renegades are laughing all the way to the bank unless the old man stops them.

Archived